Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What to do about possible LDR w/ low interest?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a 22 year old through friends at a BBQ last weekend. She lives 2 hours away, but was dropping hints all night that she was interested. We later went out with a couple and effectively had an instant double-date to see a punk show. Things were good enough I guess, but she's kind of a prude and homebody. She doesn't drink, doesn't go out, and is a gamer and kind of nerdy being into anime & sci-fi.

So here's the issues:

1. She didn't seem comfortable with my touching her; she didn't reciprocate

2. She balked via text when I introduced the idea of me driving up to see her later this week, although when I called her and talked about it she sounded interested

3. She brings up during conversation about how a guy at one point went dead air on her when she friend-zoned him, as though she was hinting that's what she wants

In short, she seems very low interest at this point, but I do want to see her again. How do I manage investment levels so I'm not the one doing all the work?

What I need to do is figure out a way of going sexual with a prudish geek that doesn't drink. Tall order, eh?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with scrouds. I don't really see anything about this girl that makes her worth the investment.
-Prude
-Low interest
-Long distance

Surely you can't be that low on plates, can you?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I agree with scrouds. I don't really see anything about this girl that makes her worth the investment.
-Prude
-Low interest
-Long distance

Surely you can't be that low on plates, can you?
There are plates. She jumped to the top of the list when we hung out, but you're all right. The more I think about it the more she slides to the bottom.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
There are plates. She jumped to the top of the list when we hung out, but you're all right. The more I think about it the more she slides to the bottom.
I mean, hey, if she finds herself in your bed one night, that's great. But I damn sure wouldn't be wasting my time trying to develop a strategy based around such a low-chance prospect.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Nutz,
look even if she was giving positive indicators I would seriously question the value of a long distance relationship....Two hours away?....That means there and back wastes half a Day....She'd want to be good!

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a quick update. I'm still spinning this plate and she drove 2 hours to see me and ended up spending the night this past weekend.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her the opportunity to see you once a week. If she somehow can't do keep it going, NEXT!