You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah giver her some medical advice. "Take that friggin shirt off or you'll catch pneumonia." And I'm not even kidding about that!!Originally posted by attugc
girls that wear shorts or a shirt while swimming(when they are skinny)
confront or let it be?
Why waste your time?Originally posted by attugc
girls that wear shorts or a shirt while swimming(when they are skinny)
confront or let it be?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Yeah, if it seems strange AND you are questioning it, why bother.Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
Why waste your time?
M.A.C.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
No. It actually stands for Honey Bunny, a term that was jokingly coined by the founder of this web site a long time ago in his romantic pursuits, I believe. But "Hot Babe" works too.Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Hot babe
seems like ma fitting thing to say...anyone support this ?Originally posted by legolas
Yeah giver her some medical advice. "Take that friggin shirt off or you'll catch pneumonia." And I'm not even kidding about that!!