"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

what to do about insecure girls?

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
girls that wear shorts or a shirt while swimming(when they are skinny)

confront or let it be?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
Originally posted by attugc
girls that wear shorts or a shirt while swimming(when they are skinny)

confront or let it be?
Yeah giver her some medical advice. "Take that friggin shirt off or you'll catch pneumonia." And I'm not even kidding about that!!
 

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
Originally posted by attugc
girls that wear shorts or a shirt while swimming(when they are skinny)

confront or let it be?
Why waste your time?

M.A.C.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
sounds like a challenge to me...but that only goes so far...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Re: Re: what to do about insecure girls?

Originally posted by Matt ala Casanova
Why waste your time?

M.A.C.
Yeah, if it seems strange AND you are questioning it, why bother.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
all girls are insecure, but the real insecure ones are best to watch out for. They become very clingy, and very fvcking annoying. If you do compliment them, the become addicted to this, constantly fishing for compliments. Fvck her and leave her.
 

Intense

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What does HB stand for? I haven't come across it in the bible yet...

Thanks,

Intense.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
CA
Originally posted by DJ IronGirevik
Hot babe
No. It actually stands for Honey Bunny, a term that was jokingly coined by the founder of this web site a long time ago in his romantic pursuits, I believe. But "Hot Babe" works too.

Also, somebody mentioned neg-hitting an insecure girl. Don't do this. Neg-hitting is used against girls that think they are the sh*t and need to be taken off their pedestal. Neg-hitting an insecure girl may do more damage than good.
 

attugc

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
Re: Re: what to do about insecure girls?

Originally posted by legolas
Yeah giver her some medical advice. "Take that friggin shirt off or you'll catch pneumonia." And I'm not even kidding about that!!
seems like ma fitting thing to say...anyone support this ?
 
Top