"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What the...

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Location
Where ever I'm at
What does it mean when a girl says, "It's all good if you still like me"?

I barely even talk or see her (since she's in college in another state).

Then she says, "Just to tell you know I'm gonna be comin' home in a week (staying for a couple of days), and I'm gonna be busy doin' my term paper--just to let you know".

I did a search and read the bible, yet I found nothing.

FYI, I'm dating a couple of girls on the side, but this just got my attention.

Any help in translating this crap would be appreciated!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by SevenOne9
What does it mean when a girl says, "It's all good if you still like me"?
Then she says, "Just to tell you know I'm gonna be comin' home in a week (staying for a couple of days), and I'm gonna be busy doin' my term paper--just to let you know".
It means:

While you're indecisive about making a move on me I'll be humping my roommate's kok. You know where to find me.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
In ********, this could mean one of many things...Since you didn't provide much information regarding you, this chick, your past 'relationship' with her, does she have a bf, etc...

Its all good if you still like me.

Womasese for: I get so much attention, I'm used to guys liking me. And since you're and AFC, its all good if you still like me because I need all the attention I can get. Hey, I'm comming to visit next week, how about you spend $100 on dinner for me and take me out shopping!


Or

******** for: Its been so long since I've seen you. Its all good if you still like me because I still like you, maybe not enough to be a bf..but, if you play your cards right, you can be my FB. I'm comming down next week from college...How about it big boy?

Honestly, you need to give a lil more information about this one...you can see how it can be read as either very promising or very sh*tty.
:eek:
 

SevenOne9

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Location
Where ever I'm at
Thanks for the replies! Yeah, she does sound like an attention wh0re, lol!

She's a single southern baptist, FY--studyin' nursing and all her roomates are females.

Hehe, sorry for not providing the needed info (My internet has issues so I can't tell if my connection will be lost so I had to type quick).

I met her a couple of years ago; I asked her out and turned me down by givin' me the LJBF speech.

So I was cool with that, and moved on and went out w/other females that i've met through friends (but I was still AFC at the time).

Then I found this site and learned a whole lot. I did the C&F on her (just to practice) and she took it quite well.

Then she had to go out of state and she comes to town on her breaks.

Since then I've been gettin' girls here and totally forgot about her. she contacts me pretty much every week (through e-mail).

I kept being ambigious w/her and did the C&F through e-mail.

I guess she interpreted that I still liked her and so she gave me that "Its ok that you still like me" and mentioned like 3x (just to make sure) that she was comin' to town in a week.

So that's the whole story.
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
punch her in the face next time she says that.....if afterwards she says i love you it was meant to be.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
Ignore this trick...she said it 3x to make sure you heard it?! F*ck her...have a big surprise ready for her when she comes back to town...guess what it is?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Don't call her, don't answer her calls, don't message her...

When 3 or 4 days go by AFTER she's came, answer one of her emails or messages with "Oh yea...you were down here last weekend uhh?? I totally forgot."

Say it with a "oh well"kind of tone and attitude, and watch her head spin! Nothing will knock her off her pedistal more than the fact that you forgot about her.
 
Top