Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Basically means someone who's supposed to be mostly straight but experiments once in awhile. Okc has a lot of that trash. I see it on there a lot.OKCupid sent me a gal with this being her sexuality. Something tells me she's a loo, but that she'd be a great casual sex partner.
And it's usually white women too. I don't see Asian's with this crap listed on their profiles, the rare times I see an Asian in this region.Some 2019 bull****
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If she's using it correctly it means that she's straight but she's down for threesomes with other girls and might make out with/mess around with girls when she's drunkOKCupid sent me a gal with this being her sexuality. Something tells me she's a loo, but that she'd be a great casual sex partner.
This.If she's using it correctly it means that she's straight but she's down for threesomes with other girls and might make out with/mess around with girls when she's drunk
If she's not using it right it either means she's seeking attention/snowflake status and is totally straight
or she's bi and in denial/doesn't want you to know.
Hypothetically, the best of both worlds between straight and bi girls would be one who's not really into girls but is down for threesomes and goes wild at parties.
I like that, why don't we just call it bi-lite. You coined a phrase.TLDR: She’s basically straight with bi-lite mixed in.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.