"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

What the fvck is up with Chad???

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
1,772
Reaction score
405
It seems Chad has become the default term when talking about the so called alpha male/bad boy who all the girls want to fvck. But I don't think I heard this term being used 6 months or so ago, whereas nowadays EVERYONE is using it.
So who came up with this and how did it become so popular? Is it something that developed on SoSuave or does it find its roots outside this forum?
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,141
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It seems Chad has become the default term when talking about the so called alpha male/bad boy who all the girls want to fvck. But I don't think I heard this term being used 6 months or so ago, whereas nowadays EVERYONE is using it.
So who came up with this and how did it become so popular? Is it something that developed on SoSuave or does it find its roots outside this forum?
I think there was an internet meme about Chad Thunderc*ck. It had a tall blonde good looking college football player guy as the pic.

Then incel circles (I guess) started using the name Chad generically for any good looking (8+) guy.

Anyway, I’m not totally sure of the exact origin, but it definitely comes from outside SS.

I can’t wait to use this term on women in real life. “That’s fine you want to be my friend (or want me to buy you a drink), but what if I was Chad?” Lol
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,760
Reaction score
9,965
I'm going to have my name legally changed to Chad Thunderc0ck. I wonder how an OLD profile would do with that name?
 

meldiamond

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
256
Reaction score
92
Anybody check out videos from this channel? Face and LMS. The early videos were super entertaining and addictive. Lately, he's turned to interviews/chats which are quite dull. Here's an example of one of the early vids:

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
I'm going to have my name legally changed to Chad Thunderc0ck. I wonder how an OLD profile would do with that name?
The name "Captain Kirk" will ALWAYS be the most alpha.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
It seems Chad has become the default term when talking about the so called alpha male/bad boy who all the girls want to fvck. But I don't think I heard this term being used 6 months or so ago, whereas nowadays EVERYONE is using it.
So who came up with this and how did it become so popular? Is it something that developed on SoSuave or does it find its roots outside this forum?
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/chad-thundercock
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
Anybody check out videos from this channel? Face and LMS. The early videos were super entertaining and addictive. Lately, he's turned to interviews/chats which are quite dull. Here's an example of one of the early vids:

The author goes into incredible physical detail about facial structure, and mixes in lots of video clips that further prove his thesis. I learned from his video that one good feature I have is "hunter eyes", LOL. AFAIAC, his presentations are required viewing. As for his chats, I find them useful to play in the background, as yes, there are a lot of dull stretches, but there are also some great insights at times. I guess I am used to listening to True Forced Loneliness legend "Roller" Steve Hoca's chats while I work on my hobbies.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
I think there was an internet meme about Chad Thunderc*ck. It had a tall blonde good looking college football player guy as the pic.

Then incel circles (I guess) started using the name Chad generically for any good looking (8+) guy.

Anyway, I’m not totally sure of the exact origin, but it definitely comes from outside SS.

I can’t wait to use this term on women in real life. “That’s fine you want to be my friend (or want me to buy you a drink), but what if I was Chad?” Lol
This would be the equivalent to stamping "I AM A BIG LOSER" on your forehead.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
It seems Chad has become the default term when talking about the so called alpha male/bad boy who all the girls want to fvck. But I don't think I heard this term being used 6 months or so ago, whereas nowadays EVERYONE is using it.
So who came up with this and how did it become so popular? Is it something that developed on SoSuave or does it find its roots outside this forum?
There was a mass killing in the city of Toronto (where I am). My city has the one of the worst city in the world reputations as far as meeting women are concerned. The killer said something like The Incel Rebellion has begun. Stacies and Chads are to blame for my murderous rampage. You can google the whole thing. This is how Chad came into my vocabulary. If it's the past 6 months or so then it matches the timeline of that incident since it occurred around that time.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,708
Reaction score
5,132
There was a mass killing in the city of Toronto (where I am). My city has the one of the worst city in the world reputations as far as meeting women are concerned. The killer said something like The Incel Rebellion has begun. Stacies and Chads are to blame for my murderous rampage. You can google the whole thing. This is how Chad came into my vocabulary. If it's the past 6 months or so then it matches the timeline of that incident since it occurred around that time.
The incels have been using this term for a while.
 

Soflobro#3

Banned
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
722
Reaction score
263
Age
31
It seems Chad has become the default term when talking about the so called alpha male/bad boy who all the girls want to fvck. But I don't think I heard this term being used 6 months or so ago, whereas nowadays EVERYONE is using it.
So who came up with this and how did it become so popular? Is it something that developed on SoSuave or does it find its roots outside this forum?
I think it started on 4chan
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
I started using it because I find it amusing.
The name Chad just somehow makes me think of a d*uchey guy with a rich Dad, who spends all his time working out, taking coke and inviting supermodels onto his Dad's yacht.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
It's not to be taking literally, it's a word to describe a good looking guy who pulls women, I don't understand why it's such a hard concept for you guys to accept, it's not like it's false, if your good looking you will get girls, the word Chad is just a play on words to describe that type of guy.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,392
Reaction score
4,059
I just read a thread full of grown men talking about "chad" and uploading shirtless pics of other men where they discussed how attractive or not they were ffs. Who the hell has male shirtless pics of other guys ready to go? Absolutely mental.
Bigdave is the only poster acting up like that. Don't make generalizations based on one crazy poster.
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
Because it's f@ggotry. That's why.

Comes with a sh1tload of other concepts and behaviours, equally as gay or worthless at best.

If you care to state it's case, then give what possible value this mindset has.

I just read a thread full of grown men talking about "chad" and uploading shirtless pics of other men where they discussed how attractive or not they were ffs. Who the hell has male shirtless pics of other guys ready to go? Absolutely mental.
Yeah that **** gay and I don't participate in that, but my point is, Chad is a word to describe a good looking guy, point blank period.

It's know different then calling a girl "bad" AKA very attractive, it's a play on words.
 
Top