"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

what - the - fock ? crazy girl!

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
I asked my gf:confused: what would she do if i cheat her.

"nothing" she said... :confused:
why? I asked
because I already have been cheated before and I would not cry all over or feel bad, or loose time thinking why he did it.. ohh my god... why??? (sarcastic).. Because that is not a big deal.

ho ho ho said Santa Claus, here is a gift to you, a special NEXT for xmas.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
I asked my gf:confused: what would she do if i cheat her.

"nothing" she said... :confused:
why? I asked
because I already have been cheated before and I would not cry all over or feel bad, or loose time thinking why he did it.. ohh my god... why??? (sarcastic).. Because that is not a big deal.

ho ho ho said Santa Claus, here is a gift to you, a special NEXT for xmas.
In "girl-speak" that means "Cheat on me and I'll go screw your best friend."
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Re: Re: what - the - fock ? crazy girl!

Originally posted by Wyldfire
In "girl-speak" that means "Cheat on me and I'll go screw your best friend."
hey WF, how you doing?
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Re: Re: Re: what - the - fock ? crazy girl!

Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
hey WF, how you doing?
Good...how are you? Since I responded to your thread, now you gotta respond to mine...in fairness and all. :D
 
Top