Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what the fùck is happening in here?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook

If there is a DJ Bible, one could think of a DJ Ten Commandments to help us all be productive as possible. It might even read as:

1) Focus on the information, ignore the personalities.

2) Don't try to become the smartest person in the room. No one cares.

3) If you don't have anything to say, don't say it.

4) If a subject has been posted in a thread, post in the existing thread, do NOT make a new thread.

5) When you post, try actually saying something that gives information or requests information.

6) Do not POST LIKE THIS or LiKE tHIs or like this!

7) There are always new observations and discoveries to make on women and life.

8) Detailing new context unleashes more change than new content.

9) If you have a question or a post idea, read the bible or use the SEARCH feature first.

10) Don Juans shall not tear down their brothers! (That is what women do. Women tear down fellow women over nothing. We're not gossiping women, are we?)
Aman. There is a voice of reason after all. Lets stop with the bickering, the anger, the gossiping and the backstabbing already. We are acting like a bunch of women, their world is full of emotional chaos and drama. We as men seek knowledge power, logic and to better ourselves. Not only we are wasting time arguing but we are wasting time arguing in cyberspace! you gain nothing but a cramp hand typing away to some stranger 2000 miles and beyond, so it will make you feel better when you close your eyes tonight. You did not help yourself today and you did not help others. You wasted percious time.

You could have done something today that would have better yourself and others around you. In the real world your actions will be reflected on those you come in contact with. Show them you are better then that, try to get the better of yourself and thus you will be better then them instead of trying to compete with them. Only then will you begin to change something in your little tiny world that nobody cares about but you.

Mods I think its a good idea to make "The DJ 10 Commandments" sticky to the disscusion fourm for the time been.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Aman. There is a voice of reason after all. Lets stop with the bickering, the anger, the gossiping and the backstabbing already. We are acting like a bunch of women, their world is full of emotional chaos and drama. We as men seek knowledge power, logic and to better ourselves. Not only we are wasting time arguing but we are wasting time arguing in cyberspace! you gain nothing but a cramp hand typing away to some stranger 2000 miles and beyond, so it will make you feel better when you close your eyes tonight. You did not help yourself today and you did not help others. You wasted percious time.

You could have done something today that would have better yourself and others around you. In the real world your actions will be reflected on those you come in contact with. Show them you are better then that, try to get the better of yourself and thus you will be better then them instead of trying to compete with them. Only then will you begin to change something in your little tiny world that nobody cares about but you.

Mods I think its a good idea to make "The DJ 10 Commandments" sticky to the disscusion fourm for the time been.
Amen to that. Well said DJDamage. I would suggest placing the 10 commandments from pook as a sticky with your reply as well. From my experience the combination of the two posts has captured the true spirit of the "DJ".

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
I can't believe this shyt. The mods keep deleting my posts and Paradox PMed me saying I am TROLLING!

I don't know what's happing to the Forums. It all started when TonyTheTigerOI opened his mouth trying to ban PRL. Now the Mods are closing threads and deleting posts like there's no tomarrow. You guys better read this fast while it's still here.

:rolleyes:
I PM'd you about the recent quality of your posts. Fighting is not really allowed on the boards. I PM'd you to keep this private, hoping that the fighting would stop. You can post all you want. Everyone knows this. Just keep the posts within the rules and guidelines for the board.

I don't enjoy deleting posts. I only do it only when they are disruptive to the board. I hope this clears things up for you.

Good to see you back Pook. Can you clean out your PM box. Many members have been trying to PM you.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Done.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what the fùck is happening in here?

Originally posted by photo 1
if you read the whole thread you will have realised i advised the guy this for a reason. i.e. he was 27 and had never got laid and was desperate for his first time.

his whole game was being directly affected by fear of first time and only wanting to get laid. therefore i told him if he really wants it that badly, buy a flight to amsterdam.

that way when he tries to approach women he wont have this one thing hanging over him for the rest of his life.

and by the way, i have been around here for a lot longer than most. only a few days ago i posted a thread which many would call an "essay" and that a good lot replied to and found interesting.

it's very easy to generalise.

man, i didn't mean to offend you. but i can assure you that having your first time at 27 with a prostitute, will never make you a don juan. it will stick to his mind that he lost his virginity and around 1000$ for sleeping with a prostitute, BY THE AGE OF 27.
it's useless, even if that guy is not a troll, he will never be a dj, since you can't make that attitude go away.
and mentioning losing your virginity with a prostitute (flying to another continent just for that reason) is completely WASTING every advice you find in here

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Gay X i completely disagree with you.

since you can't make that attitude go away.
'

Why not?

he will never be a dj
Htf would you know?

People CHANGE.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come here after 6 months brake and it's all the same I see... Nothing new under the sun I guess...
Civilian world... *sigh* :down:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
I come here after 6 months brake and it's all the same I see... Nothing new under the sun I guess...
Civilian world... *sigh* :down:
Hey man, we're just in a bad time, it's not always like this :p

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Hey man, we're just in a bad time, it's not always like this :p
yeah, it's just trolling season going on right? ;)

After troll hunting season the forums calm down for a season of golden information again.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
yeah, it's just trolling season going on right? ;)

After troll hunting season the forums calm down for a season of golden information again.
Wow. Long time man. How's the army?

<-----------Jonny football hero. Used to talk to you for hours on IRC.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WesCottII
Wow. Long time man. How's the army?

<-----------Jonny football hero. Used to talk to you for hours on IRC.
haha i didnt know that was you, i remember talking to hotice a lot aswell!

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of which, how come I'm the only one who ever goes to that freiking channel. Some dedication guys :rolleyes:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Been long time.
Doing good in army. The NCO school is soon finished and I'll be promoted as a Non-Commissioned Officer next Thursday.

After couple of weeks we get new rookies in and I become to train them as their squad leader.

I haven't been seriously DJ'ing for a long time actually. Army takes too much of my time and focus. I met a nice girl two weeks ago though (sister of one friend of mine :D) and got some ass last weekend.

Not much more to tell except some war stories.

You doing good too still hanging here, not bangin'?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah man. You know me, I did sisters. :D

Glad to hear you're ok man, I've come along way since i talked to you, even though i'm still banging the greek lass.