Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what the fùck is happening in here?

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound as an old guy complaining about sh1t, but I want to say something.

I don't know what has recently happened to this place.

1. I just read a thread where some guy was suggesting another guy to save some money for a trip to amsterdam, where he could lose his virginity. What the fùck? Is this American Pie?!

2. Lots of trolls are showing up recently and one post out of 5 is basically useless and boring stuff supposed to make someone else laugh

3. Moderators have some responsability over this, too. They close several threads saying that stuff like that has already been discussed in the past. This is a Forum, and obviously stuff is to be discussed again and again.

4. Nobody writes long USEFUL essays as it used to happen until 9 months ago. Nowadays, threads are just questions or short tips who everybody already knows. I know that I'm responsable for this too, since I have never written a useful long post, but I don't think I have the experience for this. A week after joining this forum and learning some stuff, I immediately hooked up with a hot babe and now she's my girlfriend, so I can't practice.

5. We have just a handful of good don juans in here... that is Check_Mate, MindOverMatters, SuperGigalo, Aequitas and a couple of others... Where have Pook, Senor Fingerz, DocLove, Gunwitch and those cool ones gone?

6. People are taking this too seriously, but in a wrong way. I cannot understand why some guys are getting angry one at another on a forum.

Please, let's get back to some months ago, it would be better for everyone

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
I cannot understand why some guys are getting angry one at another on a forum.
Nor can I, I also can't understand what people get out of trolling forums.

People move on, people change.

Oh yeah, Moved to AE.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the natural progression of things. In the early days, when this was all new, and there was not a whole lot of material, people just talked amongst each other. Some people with a lot of experience showed up, and brought a ton of wisdom with them (such as Anti-Dump, and, more recently, Player_Supreme). Others learned from their words, understood them, incorporated their teachings into their lifes. This is where Pook, Sr. Fingers, and others contributed. Of course, there were many people involved that I didn't mention - but the point is that all this great wisdom grew to fill the void. Now, instead of a void, we have a bank of knowledge. In order for a long essay to be worth writing, somebody first has to discover something new that hasn't been covered. If you think that's going to keep happening every month, or even every year, then you might be overestimating the complexity of the whole dating game.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Moderators have some responsability over this, too. They close several threads saying that stuff like that has already been discussed in the past. This is a Forum, and obviously stuff is to be discussed again and again.
Why strike out at the Moderators when we are here to help you? Do you really want to see another thread about Axe bodyspray, Masturbation or "Fight Club".

It seems like everyday someone is posting about these things like it's something new. Some posters refuse to do a search. Instead they post something like "What do you guys think about Axe?"

Yes this is a Forum but it is your Forum. Do you want it to be crappy or be nice and organized?

Moderators are not recognized for the work that they do here anyway.

Last edited:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not sticky a link to the Bible at the top of the Discussion forum?

People seem to miss the link at the top, despite it's prominence.

And maybe throw in one about how much wealth there is in previous posts and how a search is often more helpful than a new thread.

I'll personally try to stop inciting PR_L's slander. It's a lost cause.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
Why not sticky a link to the Bible at the top of the Discussion forum?

People seem to miss the link at the top, despite it's prominence.

And maybe throw in one about how much wealth there is in previous posts and how a search is often more helpful than a new thread.

Done and Done.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay-X at 1 point some of the posts here made me sick, it practicly made me leave, for sevral weeks i hardly posted. If you dont like it do the same, or just ignore it, you should try not to let it bother you after all there is nothing that can be done about it.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
Jay-X at 1 point some of the posts here made me sick, it practicly made me leave, for sevral weeks i hardly posted. If you dont like it do the same, or just ignore it, you should try not to let it bother you after all there is nothing that can be done about it.
i get you on this bro, but after all, you can find some good advice in here... i mean, when i have a problem, i often find its solution in here, but what strikes me in a negative way is how many people waste their and our time in here either trolling or doing other useless things...

to paradox: i'm sorry, man, i didn't mean to offend your work (which i really appreciate), but recently, lots of threads who could be useful have been closed, so i wanted to point this out

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i get you on this bro, but after all, you can find some good advice in here... i mean, when i have a problem, i often find its solution in here, but what strikes me in a negative way is how many people waste their and our time in here either trolling or doing other useless things...

to paradox: i'm sorry, man, i didn't mean to offend your work (which i really appreciate), but recently, lots of threads who could be useful have been closed, so i wanted to point this out
No problem Bro. We do our best to help everyone

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i'd otherwise visit this site once a day, but didn't since tuesday (or maybe monday...don't remember) for my own reasons.

yeah, what the heck is going on here?? too many guys are taking stuff too personally and maybe that's because some are spending too much time on here.

trying to win popularity or make serious insults on an internet forum is pathetic. constructive criticism is okay ...but all-out flame wars and building alliances with other members while calling others out is simply ridiculous.

it all just goes to show how many people here still have deep-rooted insecurity issues.

imo, these threads on "homosexuality" should all be closed because they seem to be leading in the same direction as political and religious discussions would...they all end in flame wars.

one last thing, i gotta say that one thing that separates (or used to separate) this forum from others is/was the unity, and the all-together sense of helping other. let's not forget that we're all here to learn in one way or another.

just my 2 cents.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're trying to get things straightened out here. Some members choose to mess things up, and others choose to annoy the hell out of everyone.

I assure you the mods do a lot more work then you may notice in trying to keep things clean.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay,

Why don't you stump up for moderator duty?

Maybe there is something you can do about it. The more Mods, the more the workload is shared and blatant arsehole posts will be spotted a lot quicker.

But if you do, don't let the power go to your head mind:p

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. We have just a handful of good don juans in here... that is Check_Mate
you lost all credibility there.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why you get so worked up over this?

Besides its good that there are less long posts. Everyone seems to include their own pseudo philosophical views on life in those.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work towards a "perfect" forum

Every forum has its problems, and every forum has trolls etc coming and going... its up to us, as an individual to sift out all the bad information that there might be/that some people might give, and use common sence to work out if advice is bad or not.
eg of bad advise:
some guy was suggesting another guy to save some money for a trip to amsterdam, where he could lose his virginity.
Now if the person that was being fed this advice had read the bible and read this forum here and there, he would KNOW that this advice was bad, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about people giving bad advice.

I have also noticed some threads beaing closed down here and there that I WOULD of found interesting to take part in, regardless if something identical or similar has been discussed in the past... new opinions, new ways of looking at things, etc. If it wre the SAME people who were posting to that thread, and the 2 threads were practically identical, then yes, by all means, close it, but if there are new viewpoints and new opinions, then I think that the thread is valid and by all means should NOT be closed.

I think the reason ppl get angry with one another is because when someone posts something that is a "soft spot" for them, and someone insults that person telling him his question/situation is "stupid" etc, that creates anger, leading to a "fight". If people here just lost the hard-ass attitude towards one another, I'm sure we would all get along a lot better. I think perhaps Moderators should be a liittle more strict in regards to this, which will lead to this forum being mature and respectable, as it is expected to be, not slowly turn into an immature flaming forum.

anyways.... just my 2c;)

Laterz...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
We're trying to get things straightened out here. Some members choose to mess things up, and others choose to annoy the hell out of everyone.

I assure you the mods do a lot more work then you may notice in trying to keep things clean.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
i come and go every few weeks

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook
Instead of a focus on information, it has shifted into a focus on personality. But in the end, we are all 1s and 0s on these electronic pages. You didn't come to this site to do verbal duels, you came to share and gain information!

yes i have noticed the change too

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**