Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What the blackpill gets wrong. Hypergamy isnt as bad as we think.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that blue pill is still way more prevalent. Even before I started posting here, I was seeing more black pill than red pill. Roosh even declared he was black pill before transitioning to religion. My perception has been black pill has been overtaking red pill since the mid-2010s.

It is possible that my view is skewed due to how noisy black pill people are. I’d like to think that I am more red pill than black pill. I’m definitely not a blue pill frustrated chump.
I would certainly classify you as red pill - not black pill. You don't have the hopeless, fatalistic approach to life that the black pillers do. You are very empirically-inclined but I certainly don't think that makes you black-pill. That is all any of us can do is write on our experiences. The issue we have is a bunch of guys that have no experience but come on here and, because they have never had any success behaving like cave men, proclaiming how horrible women are because they want some type of combo of Brad Pitt and Warren Buffet. This thread being the perfect example.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would certainly classify you as red pill - not black pill. You don't have the hopeless, fatalistic approach to life that the black pillers do. You are very empirically-inclined but I certainly don't think that makes you black-pill. That is all any of us can do is write on our experiences.
Thank you. Fatalism is a part of a black pill perspective.

There are posts I write that have a negative tone. If I write negatively, I believe it is warranted.

What does black pill accomplish? Does it get a person laid?

Hypergamy is 100% a factor. I’ve seen it in action. Economic privilege is a part of it too as some of the more economically privileged women are the most hypergamous. The government benefits parasite woman can’t be that hypergamous.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better to be bluepill than blackpill 'cause the former is easier to change while the latter is beyond repair in my opinion

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. Fatalism is a part of a black pill perspective.

There are posts I write that have a negative tone. If I write negatively, I believe it is warranted.

What does black pill accomplish? Does it get a person laid?

Hypergamy is 100% a factor. I’ve seen it in action. Economic privilege is a part of it too as some of the more economically privileged women are the most hypergamous. The government benefits parasite woman can’t be that hypergamous.
Hypergamy certainly exists. No argument from me on that as I have seen it first-hand countless times. But if you know the signs you can know how to deal with it (or how to avoid it altogether if you don't want to deal with it).

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill is a death sentence if you are (or think you are) unattractive. If you are attractive, the Blackpill is mearly interesting. Redpill spurs one to action.