What the blackpill gets wrong. Hypergamy isnt as bad as we think.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They go too well with my attire to omit. They're not just any shades, they're one of a rotation of high fashion glasses that totally top off what I'm wearing. Literally, every time I go out, females compliment my sunglasses. Last Saturday 3 different women complimented them. The issue is they either say it in passing, or while I'm passing them.
Ok cool. In that case find yourself next to these women later in the night. Those must be considered IOIs dear sir.

Now I realize that you can’t stop while filing single file through the artery of a crowded club, done that thousands of times, lol. But you can register who these women are and keep an eye on them for the opportunity to chat later on. If you are tall and have any sort of a commanding presence and are also a sharp dressed dude they will entertain a convo. You just start with something like “How’s your night” or “What’s up” and talk about cool places to go. Keep it brief unless she starts being chatty. Otherwise have a brief exchange and excuse yourself to the men’s room & go circulate. If she gives you a witch face or a sneer or some other witchy with a B rejection response just smile and hold your ground. If you look cool and are tall and you can manage to act relaxed you’ll get warm responses with some frequency.

I agree 1000% with @DonJuanjr. Just do it. Your anxiety is temporary. Once you do it, rejected or not it doesn’t matter. It is the action that will slay the anxiety.

If you are coming off too aloof (this was/is also my fiancé) nobody but you knows it’s anxiety on your part rather than disinterest. They pretty much nearly all flunked mind reading, ya know? So you need to express a little interest as I noted above or you look too cool for everyone. If you are naturally aloof you are not going to appear TOO interested. Just the opposite. So you gotta throw ‘em a bone.

Last edited:

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is still a complement. You look at everything. Is she coming into my space? Is she complementing me? Is she playing with her hair? When I used Dial soap with pheromones I would notice these hits. Maybe try pheromones to get more IOIs (from women who go into your pherocloud).
A girl complimenting your attire is like telling a girl she has nice hair...It means...nothing. It most cases, women don't just approach me and compliment my attire, it's just in passing. Or if I inadvertently occupy their proximity. A girl orbiting around me preening for me to speak to her is different. That's an interest invite. That's quantifiable. Something like THAT is what I don't get... The strong, obvious compliments I get from women are almost always from women there with their bfs. I once had a girl(with her boyfriend) tell me I looked like Lenny Kravitz playing an assassin in a Blade Runner movie lol. Specific af and I only ever get legit compliments like that from taken women.

I wear very niche, hard af to find, and often discontinued cologne. That should supply all the olfactory stimulation possible lol.

Ok cool. In that case find yourself next to these women later in the night. Those must be considered IOIs dear sir.

Now I realize that you can’t stop while filing single file through the artery of a crowded club, done that thousands of times, lol. But you can register who these women are and keep an eye on them for the opportunity to chat later on. If you are tall and have any sort of a commanding presence and are also a sharp dressed dude they will entertain a convo. You just start with something like “How’s your night” or “What’s up” and talk about cool places to go. Keep it brief unless she starts being chatty. Otherwise have a brief exchange and excuse yourself to the men’s room & go circulate. If she gives you a witch face or a sneer or some other witchy with a B rejection response just smile and hold your ground. If you look cool and are tall and you can manage to act relaxed you’ll get warm responses with some frequency.

I agree 1000% with @DonJuanjr. Just do it. Your anxiety is temporary. Once you do it, rejected or not it doesn’t matter. It is the action that will slay the anxiety.
I'm a 6'3 black dude with a manbun wearing shades at night in an all black suit and a Burberry leather jacket...I always have a presence, whether I want to or not lol. (part of the issue is my action don't likely live up to the aura I project) This isn't bad advice, though. But I see how women look interested or inviting for a conversation to other dudes...and that disposition doesn't seem to be directed my way.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you compliment girls you're not attracted to?
I don't compliment girls I AM attracted to lol, but I get what you're saying. That said, sometimes girls are just being cordial, nice or friendly, and the last thing I want to be is some dude who thinks a girl is all into them when she's just being polite.

What's your wardrobe look like?
I legitimately have an interest in high fashion...so the only way it could be better is if I was a millionaire. A lot of SLP, Dior, Tom Ford, Burberry, and avant garde brands. Mostly all button-ups up or tunics. Fitted dress pants, or skinny jeans. Only pointed toe, heeled boots, no shoes or sneakers. Lots of blazers, SLP varsity jackets and leather jackets. All monochromatic or the occasional red, silver or gray. A lot of ties, scarves, belts, rings...Very 70s rock star, mob lawyer, or goth high fashion. Tbh most of the Kravitz comparisons come from his style influence on my wardrobe.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't compliment girls I AM attracted to lol, but I get what you're saying. That said, sometimes girls are just being cordial, nice or friendly, and the last thing I want to be is some dude who thinks a girl is all into them when she's just being polite.

I legitimately have an interest in high fashion...so the only way it could be better is if I was a millionaire. A lot of SLP, Dior, Tom Ford, Burberry, and avant garde brands. Mostly all button-ups up or tunics. Fitted dress pants, or skinny jeans. Only pointed toe, heeled boots, no shoes or sneakers. Lots of blazers, SLP varsity jackets and leather jackets. All monochromatic or the occasional red, silver or gray. A lot of ties, scarves, belts, rings...Very 70s rock star, mob lawyer, or goth high fashion. Tbh most of the Kravitz comparisons come from his style influence on my wardrobe.
I meant your fragrance wardrobe. A fragrance collection is also called a wardrobe(at least on basenotes).

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant your fragrance wardrobe. A fragrance collection is also called a wardrobe(at least on basenotes).
Oh....lol duh. Tuscan Leather, Lava Rose, Bitter Rose; Broken Spear, Fume Me Peau, Hard Leather, Signature Rose, City On Fire, Fahrenheit, Black Afgano, Tyrannosaurs Rex, The Black Knight, Nesnas Qareen, Moon Dust, etc,

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh....lol duh. Tuscan Leather, Lava Rose, Bitter Rose; Broken Spear, Fume Me Peau, Hard Leather, Signature Rose, City On Fire, Fahrenheit, Black Afgano, Tyrannosaurs Rex, The Black Knight, Nesnas Qareen, Moon Dust, etc,
Haha... I was going to ask if the Black Afghano, or Fahrenheit was your most polarizing fragrances....Until you mention T-Rex, that's the most polarizing is it not? How do you like the Black Afghano. I'm thinking based on your selection of fragrances, I wouldn't like it. I'm more Amber, spice, warm notes.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha... I was going to ask if the Black Afghano, or Fahrenheit was your most polarizing fragrances....Until you mention T-Rex, that's the most polarizing is it not? How do you like the Black Afghano. I'm thinking based on your selection of fragrances, I wouldn't like it. I'm more Amber, spice, warm notes.
My most polarizing is definately T Rex or some of the Ouds I have. Or Salome which sometimes smells like pure BO/piss especially in the heat haha. I prefer Terroni over Afgano. Afgano is pretty overrated imo. Smells like a dirty hippie and not in the good Margiela Music Festival way. I'm a sucker for any hot fragrances with ash, fire, woods, birchtar, smoke, etc. Also leather rose/lavendar or boozy tobaccos. I like amber scents, but I feel like good ones are hard to find bc so many are cloying af and powerdy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well @thelambofdeth has fashion and style going for him. If he's able to peacock (ie which looks like what he's doing with the sunglasses) then he should be getting more attention. If I were him I'd double down on fashion and just max out the look and style, get the posture right, get a massage/chiropractor if there are any issues with that and walk with some swag and some girls would definitely be attracted to that look. He's already got girls talking about his glasses to that's a plus.

What is the stickling point here? Social proof? Pre-selection? If he's seeing with another hot white lady that's into him (even if he has to pay for it) at a social venue then maybe it would be easier with him to talk to other girls?

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like peacocking.
I wish. Maybe if women gaf about clothes...which they don't. Unless its flashy, gaudy, gauche chit, which is the kind of chit I don't wear. When i think of peacocking it's some 6'4, good looking, ripped, blonde extroverted guy. If you're that you get more than just some chick noticing your shades lol.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I’m going to be straight up here. If a man lacks social calibration then that is going to affect his social interactions with women.

Social attenuation is MORE important than looks. You can be physically attractive and yet socially awkward. Now. For whatever reason people seem to have this expectation that a handsome man couldn’t possibly be awkward or socially uncalibrated but I’m here to tell you that absolutely can be the case.

In my twenties I recall two first dates in particular. One with an upcoming attorney, another with an anesthesiologist, a doctor. Both men were brilliant and had solid careers, obviously. Both were fit and dashingly well dressed very handsome men. Neither one could hold a conversation about something other than their careers. I worked the first 6 years of my career doing anesthesia research at a major medical center and my parents were both lawyers, so I was well informed and conversant in what these men did for a living…

But beyond that? Both interactions were memorably awkward. I was relieved to have each of those dates end, and interestingly both were drinks dates, not dinner dates.

One problem with drinks dates is that if you don’t do well at small talk & the exchange that needs to happen in a conversation, you suffer because there isn’t something to do besides chat. With an activity date, and even a dinner date there is something to do besides chat, and that is the activity or eating your meal (which also creates a neutral topic to chat about).

Drinks dates are easy for socially well calibrated people but challenging for socially awkward people.

If a man struggles socially that is the single most important issue that he must solve. If women cannot relate to you it will adversely effect your results. Period.

Both the dates I mentioned above were disasters and as they went on I wanted to be outta there.

That is the single biggest thing some of the guys here need to overcome. It can be paralyzingly scary. Telling men who struggle to hold a conversation with a woman to escalate and **** the ****ens out of her is like telling an Englishman that all the answers he needs are in this Mandarin Chinese book! Just read it!! If the man doesn’t understand Chinese he can’t read the information and so he cannot apply the things he needs to do. First he’s got to either learn Chinese or hire a translator.

Seems to me that is what is going on here with some posters. Believe me, I can help a man pull women. I’ve done that with great success for years. But if a man can’t even talk to people without seeming weird?

You gotta get out there and socialize to learn how. No matter now introverted or awkward you might be or feel. That is the first and biggest hurdle.

And if it doesn’t come naturally? You must do it. Learn by doing.
excellent advice

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87 has a core belief system that ALL women are transactional in relationships and that a eugenics exercise is being promulgated upon society by the elite. Translation: Pan feels powerless in society and unable to control his own destiny and feels used by women so he may as well use the ones he can for his own ends. He has lost faith in humanity and developed a nihilistic view.

I appreciate that and can see that viewpoint. But it is a low value viewpoint lacking personal empowerment. It colors most everything he says here. His content consistently is shaded by that core belief system. As a result his interactions are disappointing to him and he finds all interactions transactional because that is his filter. The reader needs to grasp this.
It's not negative or positive, just a fact. Not accepting the eugenics agenda is either naive or delusional. The attitude is another matter

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is closely associated with economic privilege.

How hypergamous is the Walmart cashier with the tattooed dirtbag boyfriend who works in a warehouse or some other manual labor job? What happens when the woman working a McJob gets pregnant from some dirtbag who won't be able to pay child support? She becomes some government programs parasite.

The White woman with a bachelor's degree or higher who works some white collar office job is much more likely to be hypergamous. She's more likely to demand the 6'0"+ guy on some swipe app. She's more likely to become a carousel rider if she's not good looking enough to get at least a medium term committment from an 80th percentile or higher guy.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing his point though. What he is saying is what he is into and his personality is more congruent with a goth white person than someone who looks like that. It's like Carlton Banks. Women who are into these type of guys may expect some street-smart thuggish type of guy that's really into black culture and if you don't fit all the check-marks it's off putting to them. Has nothing to do with attitude.

There was this movie out called Aliens:Covenant, and the android Bishop (played by Michael Fassbender) had one persona where he was this uptight shy nerdy robot, and this other persona where he was a free-spirited guy that looked like he just got laid. If the persona is not congruent with the body and type of women who would be attracted to that body then it becomes off-putting.
I have a similar problem. I’m a dorky, gamer-geek nerd. But. I look nothing like that. Not ideal. Though I suppose, the other way around might be worse.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are missing his point though. What he is saying is what he is into and his personality is more congruent with a goth white person than someone who looks like that. It's like Carlton Banks. Women who are into these type of guys may expect some street-smart thuggish type of guy that's really into black culture and if you don't fit all the check-marks it's off putting to them. Has nothing to do with attitude.

There was this movie out called Aliens:Covenant, and the android Bishop (played by Michael Fassbender) had one persona where he was this uptight shy nerdy robot, and this other persona where he was a free-spirited guy that looked like he just got laid. If the persona is not congruent with the body and type of women who would be attracted to that body then it becomes off-putting.
Holy chit, how did I miss this post. This is exactly is. If you order Strawberries and they taste like raspberries...it's jarring. Women have certain expectations when they see you, especially racially, and if you're totally inverse to that, it throws them off and can be completely unappealing. If they expect you to be aggressive, assertivene,, charming and confusing and you're more like some laid back nonchalant dude who listens to top much Alice in Chains, well...yeah...women think it's weird.

I have a similar problem. I’m a dorky, gamer-geek nerd. But. I look nothing like that. Not ideal. Though I suppose, the other way around might be worse.
Dude...you know the inverse would be far worse.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The black pill has overtaken the red pill as the primary alternative to the blue pill world.
I would disagree. I think there are way more blue pill guys than anything - but I still think red pill outnumbers black pill. You just have a skewed view of this because of how outspoken the black pill guys are on this site. Spamming the same pathetic nonsense over and over in thread after thread.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would disagree. I think there are way more blue pill guys than anything - but I still think red pill outnumbers black pill. You just have a skewed view of this because of how outspoken the black pill guys are on this site. Spamming the same pathetic nonsense over and over in thread after thread.
I agree that blue pill is still way more prevalent. Even before I started posting here, I was seeing more black pill than red pill. Roosh even declared he was black pill before transitioning to religion. My perception has been black pill has been overtaking red pill since the mid-2010s.

It is possible that my view is skewed due to how noisy black pill people are. I’d like to think that I am more red pill than black pill. I’m definitely not a blue pill frustrated chump.