Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What size mattress, queen or king?

Lithium1

Reaction score
I've got a smaller room and a king would just eat up the room (but I've always wanted a king) and a queen would fit better. I'm gonna have the thing for 10+ years. Just can't decide!

Read for FREE!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others, go with the queen.

Plenty of room for you and gal together. If the gal is so big that a king size is needed, something is wrong.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
queen is a big enough playgorund.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
queen, and make sure the mattress is quality.

Read for FREE!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KING!!! And splurge for the Temperpedic, your back with thank you.

Read for FREE!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Beds are like motorcycles - having a small one keeps you from dating fat chicks.
I approve this post.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King is too bulky. I came into the opportunity of having one and it's a pain in the back to move it. Go with the queen.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with the King if you can manage 1) moving it, and 2) the size.

I recently had to get a queen due to size but will be getting a king again when I can. It's a lot more fun to f*ck a chick in a king size mattress, and it feels great to sleep any way you possibly want. I'd always bring new chicks into my bedroom and they would love sleeping on the king. You really don't know the benefits of one until you buy one.

Read for FREE!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience is that wider is better. Standard king is the widest.

Imagine 10 years from now you could have some fat ugly b1tch you're doing with her little rug rat attached to her tit. You'll want as much room as possible (until you throw her and her evil spawn out on their ears).

Read for FREE!

BoySam

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently using a Tuft & Needle10-inch King Mattress. Finding a king size mattress box was harder than expected. I read tons of reviews online, mostly on https://sleepissimple.com/ . If to be short, Tuft & Needle10-inch King Mattressis what the perfect mattress is supposed to feel like. The firmness/softness on this will make a lot of people happy.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'4" and 275lbs and my female friends tend to be smaller than me but bigger than average. So king size without a doubt!

And Tempurpedic all the way. I was never been able to sleep on my back until I got a Tempurpedic.

Read for FREE!

Carterr

Banned
Reaction score
I think mattress should be comfortable, and you need to choose right size only for you. I also want to buy new mattress, how to choose KingsDown mattress?