What should my realistic closing rate with 8’s and 9’s be?

captain55

Master Don Juan
In the black. I’m only 5’11 and hairline is receding but I work with what I got. Probably only been with 3-4 chicks that were true 9’s in my life so nothing crazy but I’ve done it before. Thinking about truly playing the numbers game and reporting back with results.

https://ibb.co/SnVTyzf
https://ibb.co/Fqbfmf2

Last edited:
The game is nothing but a numbers game. 9s are highly overrated. They usually are accompanied by serious personality issues. Fortunately, I found one without those issues. They do exist, but they are rare.

Chasing after 9's for casual sex is an exercise in futility and dissipation, but most men have to find that out the hard way, through experience. As you already know, once you've found a 9, she becomes common and you want another 9. Therefore it's better for a man psychologically to accept 7.5s and 8s with better character.

9s tend to be toys. I get tired of most of my toys.

By the way, 5'11" is taller than average. It shouldn't be a concern. Very few women are thinking, "Oh, he's too short".

When you accept yourself fully (I know you don't because you're mentioning your hairline and your height), you will become far more attractive to those 8s and 9s. They can sense your lack of self-acceptance a mile away.

That's why I always advise men to Judge, Judge, Judge. YOU are the judge of acceptable looks and character, not her. When a woman senses that you accept yourself and that you are judging her, that's when the magic happens. When a woman senses that you are judging her, it doens't turn her off. Rather, it humbles her and makes her want to impress you.

captain55

Master Don Juan
The game is nothing but a numbers game. 9s are highly overrated. They usually are accompanied by serious personality issues. Fortunately, I found one without those issues. They do exist, but they are rare.

Chasing after 9's for casual sex is an exercise in futility and dissipation, but most men have to find that out the hard way, through experience. As you already know, once you've found a 9, she becomes common and you want another 9. Therefore it's better for a man psychologically to accept 7.5s and 8s with better character.

9s tend to be toys. I get tired of most of my toys.
I agree 100%. But I’m not interested in a relationship right now after getting out of one recently I just wanna hang every 9 that walks

When you accept yourself fully (I know you don't because you're mentioning your hairline and your height), you will become far more attractive to those 8s and 9s. They can sense your lack of self-acceptance a mile away.
Please elaborate what "accept yourself fully" means. You seem to be contradicting yourself in the bolded portion.

Apparently, OP has admitted his physical drawbacks and faults, i.e., receding hairline, being short, etc. Didn't that amount to OP "accepting himself fully?"

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Uhh..you are both wearing all black

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
Your height is fine. You can take rogaine and finasteride if you are worried about hair thinning. If you catch it early enough, you can effectively stop it. 8's and up are incredibly hard to keep in line. They know they are hot and they may use it as a carrot for you. You need to maintain frame, coolness and if possible, walk around with hotter ladies (I.E. friends, etc) in front of them. That will increase your SMV in front of them. Not sure about the gold chains. Outside of a rapper or sports star, many men I see have them under their shirt and you see the rope around the neck. You look swole, so you have that going for you. Maybe step up your shirt and shoe game a bit. Real Men, Real Style sited a poll once that the first thing ladies look at are a man's shoes. Your friends has some nice shoes, your shoes look like tennis sneakers. The shirt looks like a basic black t-shirt. Possibly add a blazer/sports jacket to that to add some style. All this helps put the puzzle of you together.

Skyline

You look good dude.

5’11 can pass as 6ft and you definitely have the high smv look- balding or not. If you ever shave off your head just grow out your beard.

The rest would be just attitude and mindset. Inner game stuff.

I can definitely see you pulling some blonds. You have a middle east look and darker skin is generally more attractive to pale women.

Please elaborate what "accept yourself fully" means. You seem to be contradicting yourself in the bolded portion.

Apparently, OP has admitted his physical drawbacks and faults, i.e., receding hairline, being short, etc. Didn't that amount to OP "accepting himself fully?"
By no means!

The fact that he’s mentioning it shows that he is self-conscious about it and counts these things as liabilities.

His height (which is in fact taller than average) and his hairline (a very natural and normal thing for men) should not even be on his mind as liabilities.

Even you call them “faults”. Women don’t care about this stuff. They don’t see these individual things. They see the whole picture, the way a man makes them feel.

In fact, when a man makes a woman feel like a woman, these things that we think of as “faults” become “cute” or even attractive affectations to them. They magically transform these things into “cute”.

I advise all men to take ownership of their entire being. We need to be fine with who we are physically after making sure that we are fit and that we dress in a way that conveys self-respect.

Women take almost all their cues from external sources. That means if we are fine with our physical attributes, so are they. If we are unsure about our physical attributes, then so are they. Women don’t think for themselves. They feed off men’s own opinions of themselves.

Who are these creatures who slather putty and paint onto their faces to judge us for our natural features? Innate looks matter far less to women than good presentation.

Women love men who fully accept themseves. Women reject men who reject themselves.

Never forget that women cannot and do not think for themseves. What you think of yourself cues her what to think of you.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
OP should have no trouble pulling 8s and 9s of a certain type of woman. He’s not going to pull the girl next door type with his vibe, but I’m sure that’s not what he’s looking for.

Like @RickTheToad says, it would be a good idea to step up the shoe game.

Here’s what women look at:
1) Overall stance/physique
2) Eyes
3) Shoes
4) Mouth
5) Back to shoes

I’ve been preaching for years that men generally have no idea how important shoes are to women. Women will read volumes about you from one look at your shoes. Nice shoes cover a multitude of imperfections. The weight they assign to your footwear is enormous. Expensive isn’t necessary. Just clean and stylish does the trick.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
5’11 is not short. I think average male height is 5’8.
The hairstyle looks good, as does the beard.
The black clothes and gold chain look screams player, but based on what you wrote you’re just looking for lays so for sure, the party girls will be into your look and those muscles.
I don’t think you need to change anything in that regard. I can see fit club girls being into your look.

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
OP should have no trouble pulling 8s and 9s of a certain type of woman. He’s not going to pull the girl next door type with his vibe, but I’m sure that’s not what he’s looking for.

Like @RickTheToad says, it would be a good idea to step up the shoe game.

Here’s what women look at:
1) Overall stance/physique
2) Eyes
3) Shoes
4) Mouth
5) Back to shoes

I’ve been preaching for years that men generally have no idea how important shoes are to women. Women will read volumes about you from one look at your shoes. Nice shoes cover a multitude of imperfections. The weight they assign to your footwear is enormous. Expensive isn’t necessary. Just clean and stylish does the trick.
I still do not understand the fascination with shoes to the ladies. We, as men, see them as a utility. They, as ladies, see them as an accessory. Even I, when not working, picked up a few pairs after the Christmas sale at Allen Edmonds and Cole Haan. I actually see people looking at my shoes. So weird. The rest has to do with confidence. Stand straight, chest out, smile and be happy go lucky. Ladies like to have fun and easy going. Make the night or the experience like that and the lady will reciprocate with giving you want you want (usually).

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
5’11 is not short. I think average male height is 5’8.
The hairstyle looks good, as does the beard.
The black clothes and gold chain look screams player, but based on what you wrote you’re just looking for lays so for sure, the party girls will be into your look and those muscles.
I don’t think you need to change anything in that regard. I can see fit club girls being into your look.
Average is 5' 9'' in the US. Nothing wrong with black clothes, the gold chains are popular in certain cultures. If he wants to accentuate the muscles more, he should upgrade his shirts. More form fitting.

sangheilios

Senior Don Juan
You look like a guy who frequents nightclubs and thrives in that type of environment. I think you'd do well with club rats that go for that type of scene, reminds me of a lot of hispanic women where I live.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

captain55

Master Don Juan
Appreciate the compliments guys but I couldnt really give you an honest answer about my own smv. I’ve banged 9/10 gorgeous strippers..and even a well known model in my life because they found me attractive. Women that were breathtaking. You would figure a guy that has done this can get any woman he wants ...but I can’t. I’ve gotten rejected by more 7’s and 8’s than I can count hahahaha. Women in the fitness
Industry, strippers, girls with a thing for ethnic men I can clean up. Unfortunately this is a only a small percentage of the female population. Your typical white girl that likes clean cut white guys im too “urban” for

Last edited:

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Then deurbanise (fitted shirts, blazers, suede or boat shoes, lose the chain) or go for the cool 9’s that love drake and twerking