Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I say?

WingHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before, I mentioned a girl that came into my class one day. I haven't seen her since, but I know she's a cheerleader, so she's bound to be at the football games.

Anyways, I guess what I'm gonna do is go to a game and try and find her, then just ask her out. I figure since I never see her anyways, getting rejected won't be too big a problem.

I just don't know what I should say. So I came to you guys. Thanks. :)

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you even spoken to this girl yet?

if not...you have no chance of getting a date with her.
You have to build up to it man, can't just dive in there. Imagine how akward it would be for her if some random guy shes never met askes her out. Of course shes going to say no!

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chat her up for a bit, and if she's more than good looks and seems like she's someone you want to spend more time with, get her number and ask her out later on.

WingHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I've never talked to her. (Never had a chance to.)

So, I guess I'll just go to a game and if I see her, should I say something like "great job out there tonight."? Then I can introduce myself and like you said, Vice, chat her up and if I think things went well should I ask for a number? Or just say something like "maybe we can talk again sometime."? Then ask for a number probably the next time [at the next game], and once I have the number, then ask her out?

Does that sound good to you guys? :)

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, tbh i'd chat her up a bit next time i see her or after a football game or something, open with a you did pretty good or something. Probably end with a maybe we can talk another time or if it goes particularly well get # and set up something soon.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that your thinking to ask out instead of trying to become friends first. Still in high school I would at least make sure you know her a bit by talking to her a few times first.