"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What should I do...

gym addict

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I've lerked on these boards for a while absorbing knowledge (referred by bodybuilding.com forum) and I must say this stuff has changed me alot (in a good way).

Anyway, back to the meat of the post. Back a while ago when I was extremely AFC, I went out with this chick and it went well for a while but then we broke up. I hadn't seen her for a good year or so, but these past months Ive been running in to her alot more often at summer school, malls, movies etc...anyway, she hadn't seen me in a while and since then I really changed myself (more DJ style) and she noticed it and pointed it out that before I was really quiet and shy and now I've changed and Im more outgoing blah blah blah. Anyway, for the past couple months, she's been talking to me alot (calling, IMing) asking me to go to the movies, shop etc. Well recently I found out from a mutual friend that she just broke up with her bf 1 week ago in hopes that we could get together. Now, I don't have serious feelings for her but I'm wondering if i should let her have another chance again and maybe just have some fun ;) or if I should just ignore her advances. Keep in mind i dont have much to any feelings for her except as a friend.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
If she noticed the changes that much, then you probably have the potential to go out and do better than her, plus seeing you going out with other chicks would drive her crazy, should you want to pick it up later.
 

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
304
Reaction score
8
Location
Oslo, Norway
If you don't have any romantic interest in her, you could try putting her in her place and tell her "let's just be friends". :D
 

gym addict

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Yea the change was quite drastic I think, most of the people that know me say Im like a totally different person now which i think is a good thing. I'm most likely gonna next her and keep her on the side to see if I want something later and go for better things :D
 
Top