What should i do??

Saurav

Reaction score
Hey guys ...so i am from this southeast asian counrty Nepal...and i am learning about red pill and all...so there is this girl i like and her iol is pretty high ...she text me back superfast ...but the thing is that she is one of my ex friend so when i start taking things in sexual way she always told me that i am her friends ex and u know other stuff like that.. i am fairly good looking have bang girls good looking than her ...5'7 in height which is quite tall in my region [average height in my country is 5'4] .. also i am seeing this another girl ...so i know i am not in one it is and other blue pill stuff...but i like her though...so what should i do any suggestion guys ...first thread so sorry for any mistake....and one last thing ..i know she have dated guys with low smv than me .....and i gues she would have dated me if i wasnt her friend ex ..is she speaking the truth??? Any suggestion guys

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys ...so i am from this southeast asian counrty Nepal...and i am learning about red pill and all...so there is this girl i like and her iol is pretty high ...she text me back superfast ...but the thing is that she is one of my ex friend so when i start taking things in sexual way she always told me that i am her friends ex and u know other stuff like that.. i am fairly good looking have bang girls good looking than her ...5'7 in height which is quite tall in my region [average height in my country is 5'4] .. also i am seeing this another girl ...so i know i am not in one it is and other blue pill stuff...but i like her though...so what should i do any suggestion guys ...first thread so sorry for any mistake....and one last thing ..i know she have dated guys with low smv than me .....and i gues she would have dated me if i wasnt her friend ex ..is she speaking the truth??? Any suggestion guys
"You are my friend's ex."
"We are friends."
"We shouldn't date or make things sexual."
" i don't know if this is right."
"It isn't you it's me."

It is all word salad. Girls can give you 100 excuses as to why you shouldn't date. Bottom line is she is say no no matter what packaging she wraps it in

If she was sexually attracted to you she wouldn't care if you were her sisters ex, she would want you

Pay no attention to the word salad. It is all the same result.

Go date other women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh one thing I know for sure, if you did anything right with your ex and she told her friends, her friends would jump on your hip the moment you are single (some wouldn't even wait for that to happen).

also take note words means little action do, if she says you shouldn't do anything because you are her firends ex, but she is still goign out with you and making out with you, that means nothing, words to make her guilty free, its all on you.

so again all you need to do is ask her out and scalate, if she says you guys shouldn't do it by still open her legs, what you think she want?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True abundance mentality doesn't have you questioning gals or thinking about it too much to this level. You just move onto the ones that gravitates towards you and makes things easier. I'm not sure how many singles there are around where you live but I would next her and just keep looking at others. Flow with the river, don't try to swim upstream...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get @stringpuller in here to teach you a lesson about woman-ese.

If she was sexually attracted to you she wouldn't care if you were her sisters ex, she would want you

Pay no attention to the word salad. It is all the same result.
Facts, I once dated an ex her sister. Trust me when a woman is truly attracted to you sexually all honour and pride she has will fly out the window. Nexttttt.

Henry Schweiss

Don Juan
Reaction score
"so i know i am not in one it is and other blue pill stuff...but i like her though..."

Wake up. Don't lie to yourself. You created an account on a internet forum just to ask something about her. You lost your frame. Vanish. If she reachs you, be clear about your sexual desire and set a date. If it don't work, forget her existence.

Do not orbit her, be the ****ing sun.

Saurav

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestion guys ...appreciate it ..idk whether its **** test or not...but i dont have time for such things and i am not gonna orbit her anymore....i got one last qsn ..her friend that i actually dated was one of the plates i was spinning and when she asked us to be exclusive ..i told her no....can that be the reason ???

Saurav

Reaction score
feh one thing I know for sure, if you did anything right with your ex and she told her friends, her friends would jump on your hip the moment you are single (some wouldn't even wait for that to happen).

also take note words means little action do, if she says you shouldn't do anything because you are her firends ex, but she is still goign out with you and making out with you, that means nothing, words to make her guilty free, its all on you.

so again all you need to do is ask her out and scalate, if she says you guys shouldn't do it by still open her legs, what you think she want?
yeah i was thinking of doing the same thing...but there is lockdown in my country maybe after all the lockdown ends

Saurav

Reaction score
"so i know i am not in one it is and other blue pill stuff...but i like her though..."

Wake up. Don't lie to yourself. You created an account on a internet forum just to ask something about her. You lost your frame. Vanish. If she reachs you, be clear about your sexual desire and set a date. If it don't work, forget her existence.

Do not orbit her, be the ****ing sun.
Thanks a lot dude ...man that was a hell of suggestion... appreciate it...and again thanks for showing that fact to me