Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should i do

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok been dating my gf for 6 months. She awesome makes good money grest sex shes a good person etc. But everyyyytime she gets drunk there is an issue. Nothing super super major but she just gets really moody and mean. Sober she is the most loving person. Last night we went out and she drank and freaked out because she thought i was "laughing" at her which i was making a joke out of the situation and not taking her seriously. But she overreacted to the point where she smacked a beer bottle off the counter and freaked out. Like had a meltdown. What should i do? Apperantly her dad was an angry drunk

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could sit her down (while sober) and explain it to her.

Or you could record her next time she acts like an a$$ and show it to her the next day.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean today she apologized profusely gave me a hug offeres to buy me lunch dinner etc. I was like you gotta a little crazy last night. She definitly regrets it and is embarrased. She is truly a good girl i think she thought i was laughing at her and it hurt her feelings because she really likes me

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could sit her down (while sober) and explain it to her.

Or you could record her next time she acts like an a$$ and show it to her the next day.
Well, exactly, that is the only way to see where you are ...

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that what happened will never happen again and if she can't hold her liquor or act better then you will end the relationship, let her know you will not tolerate this type of behavior
That's why you have to keep getting her drunk, so she learns how to tolerate her licker.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop drinking with her. Refuse to do things that involve drinking.

Serenity

Reaction score
Tell her reality, to get her sh!t together. She can't behave like that or it's over. That's the truth of it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO all alcohol does is remove inhibitions and reveal the true underlying core of a person.

It’s been said already, but I would lay down the law and say this will not happen again. You’ve got to be ready to enforce it though.

There’s a small chance that’s she’s ready to change, and will. If she’s not ready, obviously she’ll repeat the performance.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just refuse to do anything with her that involves alcohol. She will get the message.

Sigma68

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a deeper reason making her drink and behave like this in the first place which shouldn't be your problem. My ex used to drink Jagermeister on top of her daily methadone and she had 'behavioural problems' (in weasel-speak) like this. I ditched her. And needed extensive Hypnotherapy afterwards.

Ryan Adams

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the nicest person sober and would do anything for me. Its just when she drinks to excess which she rarely drinks she gets angry. I mean after she did that episode she was my dd to a concert in the city 60 miles away while i got drunk with my friend so its not like she didnt make up for it. But still yeah her drinking is the ONLY thing i have an issue with,with her. Her dad was an angry mean drunk and used to verbally abuse her mother. (Now divorced) So i think she just shouldn't drink period.

What she did isnt tolerated. But what set her off was i was talking about a girl i took home with me and was making a joke about it and she said stop talking about it please and i kept on and on and everyone was laughing. Sooooo in her defense i am a very annoying person drunk

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
everyyyytime she gets drunk there is an issue
I had a girl like that, if it wasn't for her drinking problem we'd be married. You be careful, because this kind of sht leads to domestic violence. She might get drunk enough once and go fck your neighbor, or she might start throwing things around. The best thing you can do is leave her, tho she will chase you.

You could sit her down (while sober) and explain it to her. Or you could record her next time she acts like an a$$ and show it to her the next day.
None of that will work. She knows she's a pig, and that's the way she likes it.

Tell her that what happened will never happen again and if she can't hold her liquor or act better then you will end the relationship, let her know you will not tolerate this type of behavior
This might work, give it a try. By holding her liqueur explain that there is a limit, one drink, two drinks, whatever. Observe what happens. My prediction is that nothing, and she saw your limits in hell. Once that liqueur lubricates her brakes, she will have no brakes and things will happen the way they also happen.

My own advice to you, leave her. There is a certain woman type genetically, in my country it is women from Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, who are drinkers, they have genetic disorders because their fathers and grandfathers and way from before that into the era of Genghis Khan were drinkers. They are fck up like that genetically, and your children will also have this disease. Everything will be fine on the surface, but once the booze hits the brakes, there won't be any brakes.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are other issues that will be revealed soon.
Probably a long slow painful process of revealing.

Don't pedestalyze pvssy.
Choose to have healthy relationships.
Raise your standards.
Dump her.
Go to al-anon