Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do with this girl?

AkiraIsGod

Reaction score
I'm a shy guy, *****, or beta person whatever you guys call people who are shy. This one girl back in Community College gave me all signs of interest in other words the "green light" to approach her to ask out, etc. I way to shy to talk to her that I made her wait over a year, yes she still had interest but like I said i'm a *****. Ever since then she started acting cold and distant and at times avoiding me. I found her on social media and we chatted couple of times, other times ignore my messages. I took the risk and told her why I never ask her because I'm shy and told her to hangout last summer. She rejected me with the bf line. Yes, I know a ***** way to ask a chick out but had no other choice left and rather say something instead of living with regrets. I knew she would reject because she started acting distant and will see me with a neutral expression when we make eye contact.

I transfer to a University to finish up my major last semester. Little did I know she also attends here too and now been acting weird with me I guess cause of the rejection, she would act like I don't exist and other times just look straight ahead. There's been few times that she glances at me or look at me for a few seconds and continue walking with her head down. This semester, again I see her around, she notice me and walk pass me with smile, she seem happy. At this point I'm tired of not doing anything. I always see each new semester and feel like just start talking to her at this point to stop this awkwardness and be comfortable with each other instead acting strange. I don't if that's a great idea that's why I'm asking cause I don't want to be in the friendzone. Friends tell me to just talk to her but not to the point of being friends. Is weird cause I can talk to average and attractive girls fine and not act stupid but I act nervous and shy when a girl I like reciprocate interest back that's when I begin to be shy. Some other guy on here said she was playing hard to get with the bf line cause she knows i have no other options so now treating me like this cause I made her wait a year. Can you guys help me out.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you for real? Read the DJ Bible. Improve yourself. Move on from this woman.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave her at the door. On the outside
Time to move in.