b's nuts
Master Don Juan
don't dump her, LJBF her ass! That way you won't have to worry about the brothers cuz you will still be her boy friend, just not her boyfriend. case closed.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
What does that mean?LJBF
les jus b friendsOriginally posted by Wubbman
What does that mean?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Wow, so you invited her brothers who threatened to beat you up over to your house for cookies and milk? And then you TELL them you recorded their sister's words. You're just asking for an asswhooping aren't ya?Originally posted by BornWinner
I did that today. I played back the recording to her brothers when they were at my house today. I told them that their threat isn't going to work since I've recorded their sister's words. As I dialed 999, they whacked me up and broke the tape recorder. They pulled out the tape and told me that's the end of it........That's nothing you can do now and since you're whacked as well, you have no evidence to show to the cops. Enjoy
Since I have no options anymore, I guess getting a gun is better. Do you think I should I do that?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
So I don't have them. DARN IT!!!!! Otherwise, I would have got them earlier.......Originally posted by wolfie
all those books on revenge and you didn't know to make another copy of your blackmail material??
MORON!!!!!!Originally posted by BornWinner
. Keep the tape, then wait till her psychotic assh0le inbred brothers call you up, taperecord that too, after the bro iss done shouting at you because he's mad the goat isn't putting out anymore, play back to him the psycho sisters words.
I did that today. I played back the recording to her brothers when they were at my house today. I told them that their threat isn't going to work since I've recorded their sister's words. As I dialed 999, they whacked me up and broke the tape recorder. They pulled out the tape and told me that's the end of it........That's nothing you can do now and since you're whacked as well, you have no evidence to show to the cops. Enjoy
Since I have no options anymore, I guess getting a gun is better. Do you think I should I do that?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.