b's nuts
Master Don Juan
don't dump her, LJBF her ass! That way you won't have to worry about the brothers cuz you will still be her boy friend, just not her boyfriend. case closed.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
What does that mean?LJBF
les jus b friendsOriginally posted by Wubbman
What does that mean?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Wow, so you invited her brothers who threatened to beat you up over to your house for cookies and milk? And then you TELL them you recorded their sister's words. You're just asking for an asswhooping aren't ya?Originally posted by BornWinner
I did that today. I played back the recording to her brothers when they were at my house today. I told them that their threat isn't going to work since I've recorded their sister's words. As I dialed 999, they whacked me up and broke the tape recorder. They pulled out the tape and told me that's the end of it........That's nothing you can do now and since you're whacked as well, you have no evidence to show to the cops. Enjoy
Since I have no options anymore, I guess getting a gun is better. Do you think I should I do that?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
So I don't have them. DARN IT!!!!! Otherwise, I would have got them earlier.......Originally posted by wolfie
all those books on revenge and you didn't know to make another copy of your blackmail material??
MORON!!!!!!Originally posted by BornWinner
. Keep the tape, then wait till her psychotic assh0le inbred brothers call you up, taperecord that too, after the bro iss done shouting at you because he's mad the goat isn't putting out anymore, play back to him the psycho sisters words.
I did that today. I played back the recording to her brothers when they were at my house today. I told them that their threat isn't going to work since I've recorded their sister's words. As I dialed 999, they whacked me up and broke the tape recorder. They pulled out the tape and told me that's the end of it........That's nothing you can do now and since you're whacked as well, you have no evidence to show to the cops. Enjoy
Since I have no options anymore, I guess getting a gun is better. Do you think I should I do that?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.