"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What should I do now to fix this?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Lol. No I had a post about the sting of it. But honestly now that it's over the spell is gone. I almost left her on the date. What held me up was the line to turn my bowling shoes in. She caught up 5 min later. I have dates most of the rest of the week. I'm wealthy. The girl lives in an apartment and does payroll. Not exactly a catch. She actually lost out. It brings a smile to my face...sure it will be awkward at work for a while, but I will keep banging the girl I've posted about banging in threads long before this one in the bathroom next to this girls office...tomorrow in fact...it is her b day and I'm taking her out.
There's no sting when you have options.

Not doing it right. Flush the toilet already.

She's a floater. Treat her as such.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Ummmm you're a genius. Just like the other guys who said the same thing until I posted the links to those threads... what a tool.
Link to said thread. I want to read more about your tears. Please.

Or how about you just go get more baeeeees.
 
Top