Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do now to fix this?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys say I went too far, others say it drives women wild. I've had both, but it is hit or miss depending on the girl.

Background:

Alright, so it should not be verbalized that you have other options. I know a lot of dating guru's say that it should be, at least IF the woman is pulling away or playing hard to get. I've had a lot of success with the advice of those gurus, including doing this with a girl once ling ago, but a girl I did this with recently stopped texting suddenly.

She almost always texts me back within minutes or hours same day, only once or twice that she has not. We are colleagues and have been flirting at work for a while. We finally went out. It took a while because I think she thought I was playing hard to get because I told her I had been really busy, not texting too much, etc. So she started kind of being like, Oh, I've been busy too, etc. My bad, she thought I was trying to game her then when I was legit busy.

In any case, it's always two steps forward, one step back. She says yes enough to move things forward, then after they move forward there is always an obstacle. But each time the obstacle is overcome and we move forward again. For example. after our first date, she texted me and I suggested she cook us dinner at her place. She agreed within minutes.

Long story short, I ask her a few days later if she has anything good to eat yet and she said not yet. I teased her about this. She said she had been very busy with exercise, English classes, etc. I joked that I could get her a workout. She laughed and asked about the details.

A few days go by (I was legitimately busy). So yesterday I text her that I wanted to watch a movie together. She asked which movie. I told her it would be a surprise, etc. Then I texted her a minute later that it's no big deal if she can't make it because she is too busy, I'll make other plans. I didn't say other plans with women or anything but I implied it, though the statement could be interpreted in many different ways.

So she didn't text me back after that, which is unusual. I think the concesus is that I should NOT have said that. But now what? Should I text her that I didn't mean to come across like that and that I'm just trying to get to know her better or wait for a text or some kind of sign (we see each other at work here and there) before I contact her again?

I was in a similar boat, slightly different situation but similar with a girl at work years ago, different job, and I ended up caving and being direct. It back fired.

One of the guys in that thread at the time said that I should have stayed silent, as it was probably driving her nuts that I was not in the palm of her hand anymore. That could be what's going on here with her now, she's not sure how to respond because she hasn't been challenged like that before, but who knows, each woman is slightly different in how she responds to these things. She might just be turned off by that text. Or waiting for another guy to ask her out for that day first. So what should I do with this girl now?

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too hungry for pu$$y. Stop chasing her. From what I read, you're too scared to lose her, which is the best way to lose someone.
Ignore her until she comes back into your frame.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
From that time you said you had other plans, you proceed with your other plans, with this girl you wait and contact her again. Drinks at a bar fun, to your place, maybe.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're too hungry for pu$$y. Stop chasing her. From what I read, you're too scared to lose her, which is the best way to lose someone.
Not really for *****. I get that from other girls. I want this girl. Maybe just because she is hard to get. I wasn't even interested in her at first until she approached me and started doing this stuff.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of stuff from trp to pickup all suggesting abundance > scarcity.

Every month a egg drops and is hone forever. Meanwhile, she's digesting women's study and majoring in basket weaving when not skiing down cawk mountain.

Op, your lack of options is a tell tale sign of your life choices and lack of options. Not doing it right kuz.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of stuff from trp to pickup all suggesting abundance > scarcity.

Every month a egg drops and is hone forever. Meanwhile, she's digesting women's study and majoring in basket weaving when not skiing down cawk mountain.

Op, your lack of options is a tell tale sign of your life choices and lack of options. Not doing it right kuz.
Sweet jeebus what is it with the know it alls here? Do you feel better thinking we are all you? I'm dating multiple women. Check your facts...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say this is actually great advice...I am too focused on her despite dating multiple other women. I just can't get her out of my ahead precisely because she is so unavailable! AHHHH!!! lol. Even when out with other women all I think about is THIS girl!!

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sweet jeebus what is it with the know it alls here? Do you feel better thinking we are all you? I'm dating multiple women. Check your facts...
I guess we have it all wrong and you have it all figured out. So why are you on here anyways if you go against almost everything that the consensus is telling you.

BTW- Yet ANOTHER thread about the same woman????????

Yet you dont have a "scarcity" mindset about this one lol. Right.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself: It depends on the girl.

Bingo! Get better at reading the girl, and get more direct in your own intent.
You were right, crashed and burned, see my other posts about her response (basically laughed at my c&cky funny opener and said she can't hang out this saturday and we can be friends (English is not her first language so I'm paraphrasing a little here) and to have fun with my friends on saturday. She may have been interested before and got spooked that I was going to hurt her after my attempt to make her jealous. She may have just been doing it all for attention. I am not sure, and none of us can be sure. I do find it odd that she got my number from her friend, went out with me, and that she agreed to cook us dinner prior to all of this. I think she might have been interested but I mucked it up with my previous jealousy tactic text. I just know/hope I have learned this lesson once and for all. Thanks guys.

I'm not sure if I should go out of my way to not let her see me with another girl that I'm dating who I bring to the office a lot, whether I should say anything back like I agree, or just let it be silent. I don't think I will pursue her at all at this point, her message was pretty clear.

Man it's been a long time a woman has said let's be friends to me. Though I guess in a way any woman who rejects you is saying that really....it's just that in this case I pursued her looking for a clear answer.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not respond at all to her.

You went full on stage 5 clinger here. NOBODY likes a full on stage 5 clinger.

Who cares what she sees. She friend zoned you. Therefore you no longer care if/how anything you do affects her. It's none of your concern...and none of her business.

You got good advice from the board. Read, digest & learn.

Cheers

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not respond at all to her.

You went full on stage 5 clinger here. NOBODY likes a full on stage 5 clinger.

Who cares what she sees. She friend zoned you. Therefore you no longer care if/how anything you do affects her. It's none of your concern...and none of her business.

You got good advice from the board. Read, digest & learn.

Cheers
Dang, I didn't realize texting twice a week, sending one follow up was stage 5 clinger, I thought that was texting constantly throughout the day asking why they aren't responding, etc.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
A few days go by (I was legitimately busy). So yesterday I text her that I wanted to watch a movie together. She asked which movie. I told her it would be a surprise, etc.
I would have replied: “What difference does that make, shouldn’t you be excited you are just with me?”

Then I texted her a minute later that it's no big deal if she can't make it because she is too busy, I'll make other plans. I didn't say other plans with women or anything but I implied it, though the statement could be interpreted in many different ways.So she didn't text me back after that, which is unusual. I think the concesus is that I should NOT have said that. But now what?

Should I text her that I didn't mean to come across like that and that I'm just trying to get to know her better or wait for a text or some kind of sign (we see each other at work here and there) before I contact her again?
Man: I want to watch a movie together
Woman: What movie?
Man: Its a surprise
Woman: [Silence]
Man: No big deal if you can’t make because you are busy. I’ll make other plans.
Man: I didn’t mean to come across like that, I’m just trying to get to know you better

You can text her if you want.

That could be what's going on here with her now, she's not sure how to respond because she hasn't been challenged like that before,

So what should I do with this girl now?
Challenge her again. She will melt.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have replied: “What difference does that make, shouldn’t you be excited you are just with me?”

Man: I want to watch a movie together
Woman: What movie?
Man: Its a surprise
Man: No big deal if you can’t make because you are busy. I’ll make other plans.
Man: I didn’t mean to come across like that, I’m just trying to get to know you better

You can text her if you want.

Challenge her again. She will melt.
Yeah, I dropped the ball with that text exchange, before that it was going great, she was going to cook me dinner at her place. I mucked up with one text exchange, lol.

So basically go silent and distant? Honestly now that this is all over I didn't like her on the date and I tried to leave early, I wasn't going to contact her again but she texted me that she had a great time so I kept pursuing her, she agreed to dinner at her place. Her lack of availability was MESMERIZING to me. It always is with women who send mixed signals or are a little unavailable or two step forward, one step back, etc. THESE are the women I struggle with. Others, not so much. But these ones, oh boy...

I think I'm going to make some progress in learning the lesson here with some help from you guys. How would I be a challenge to her now? Was I challenge initially by not texting more than twice a week, not asking her out that often, etc?

So now I go be a challenge by not contacting her at all? Ignoring her? Blowing her off if she comes talks to me, not responding to any texts, etc?

If so, then at what point is it OK to talk to her/text her and ask her out again. Just curious for my own learning.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were way too invested in this women as evidenced by your threads here about her. Usually when you become too invested you end up of your game whether you realize it or not.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were way too invested in this women as evidenced by your threads here about her. Usually when you become too invested you end up of your game whether you realize it or not.
Totally. Funny thing is I'm actually already over it pretty much. Just brings a smile to my face. Helps that I have a very high net worth and she just lost out. She doesn't even know....

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But obsessed over one girl.

Ya ok bud.

Pic did didnot happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally. Funny thing is I'm actually already over it pretty much. Just brings a smile to my face. Helps that I have a very high net worth and she just lost out. She doesn't even know....

900 posts about the same girl but over her.

Guaranteed he has a sock puppet with her name on it and a shrine to match lulz

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

900 posts about the same girl but over her.

Guaranteed he has a sock puppet with her name on it and a shrine to match lulz
Lol. No I had a post about the sting of it. But honestly now that it's over the spell is gone. I almost left her on the date. What held me up was the line to turn my bowling shoes in. She caught up 5 min later. I have dates most of the rest of the week. I'm wealthy. The girl lives in an apartment and does payroll. Not exactly a catch. She actually lost out. It brings a smile to my face...sure it will be awkward at work for a while, but I will keep banging the girl I've posted about banging in threads long before this one in the bathroom next to this girls office...tomorrow in fact...it is her b day and I'm taking her out.