Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should i do in this situation

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
So thers a girl who i was frends with for a long time and there was massive sexual tension between us, but shes always had a bf. Shes broken up with him recently and sure enuff we've been fooling around but no sex. but when i asked her if she wanted to make it official, as in a relationship, she says shes not sure and she needs time and enjoy being single. So my question is, is she a flake? shes just using me for physical fun? and is there any way i can turn this around? Im really not sure wat to do, but im getting pretty attached so any advice u guys can give wud be great.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75%PUA said:
So thers a girl who i was frends with for a long time and there was massive sexual tension between us, but shes always had a bf. Shes broken up with him recently and sure enuff we've been fooling around but no sex. but when i asked her if she wanted to make it official, as in a relationship, she says shes not sure and she needs time and enjoy being single. So my question is, is she a flake? shes just using me for physical fun? and is there any way i can turn this around? Im really not sure wat to do, but im getting pretty attached so any advice u guys can give wud be great.
looks like she's just not the type you are looking for. Have fun with her and move on.

One of the most powerful things you can do is create a jealously plot. I don't have experience in this, but if you can somehow get a diff girl and create a plot of huge jealousy, she might actually start wanting to have an exclusive relationship with you.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds to me like she's using you as a crutch. The key issue here is

but when i asked her if she wanted to make it official, as in a relationship, she says shes not sure and she needs time and enjoy being single.
That's a hell of a red flag right there for a relationship. "enjoy being single"? She's playing the field and sees you as a fallback option at the moment.

daygameguy is on the right track. if you want anything more than a badroom wreslting partner, you need to show that she isn't your only hope. Socialize with other girls, go out on dates with them, and start to back away from this chick. She'll either

A: feel something for you and start giving you more clear answers

or

B: Go and find another **** to gobble.

Either way, you come out on top.

Good hunting mate.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't over analyze this situation. To me it seems she is just enjoying being single. She probably doesn't want a relationship right now cause she just got out of one. And she likes being single at the moment. Why not just fvck her a few times.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
75%PUA said:
when i asked her if she wanted to make it official, as in a relationship,.
I am going to tell you this just like Jim Mora told in press confrence with regards to playoffs, substituting that with the word relationship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-eavMSBnk

"ahh Relationship??!! don't talk about relationship!!, are you kidding me?? relationship??!"

You haven't even fvcked her and yet are uttering those words??!! You are most likely a rebound guy so at this point be happy when or if you are getting her poon and don't add anything or hope for anything.

What you should really be concern is that no sex part because it tells me that she isn't so hot for you if she doesn't let you fvck her, and more likely using you until someone else comes along who will make her want to spread her legs.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she says shes not sure
Which in Woman-speak means "Not with you."

You don't ask a woman if she wants a relationship with you - she has to ask you instead. Otherwise, you put her on the spot, and if she's not wanting it at that moment, she's either going to dump you or let you down gently.

shes just using me for physical fun?
Let's hope so!

but im getting pretty attached so any advice u guys can give wud be great.
My advice would be: don't get so attached. Don't want someone who doesn't want you, it never goes well.

Pull back some, give it some space, get busy with other things and see if she pursues if you distance yourself.