Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do here?

timmylivingalie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I been talking to this hb8 chick late teens to early 20's for awhile now she works at a store I go to and we banter back in forth and have very good rapport and she seems very attracted to me. She even get's mad if I go through another cashiers line. Today the timing felt right to ask her on a date but she turned me down. But she was still showing ioi's after that. Should I ignore her and move on? keep bantering and try to build more attraction and comfort and ask her again in a couple weeks. Or try to make her jealous?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cashiers, waitresses, bartenders, hair stylists, receptionists, etc. They're all a confusing bunch. They're paid to be nice to you BUT you're someone special....right?

It could be if you caught this chick out in town she'd be all over you. I feel, with these dames, when they're at work, there's some secret inbred code that makes them automatically turn a guy down....even if she was hoping for you to ask her out.

She's at work, which means you come to her, she'll always be there. It doesn't mean she doesn't like you. But she's in an environment where she feels she needs to be professional....plus, you'll come back around, she knows this, she's going to make you work for it.

When you're at a bar or club and you meet a girl (who's not working) it's now or never. There usually isn't any second chances.

I wouldn't give up, just make sure you play it cool next time, don't be all butt hurt or wierded out.

Skyy.

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Cashiers, waitresses, bartenders, hair stylists, receptionists, etc. They're all a confusing bunch. They're paid to be nice to you BUT you're someone special....right?
Not only that, they are in "careers"where fvcktards constantly hit on them. Their ego and entitlement are through the roof, so they have the freedom to pick and choose. OP, you didn't make the cut so stop living a lie.