"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

What should I do?!?!?! Help a noob out!

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
alright. I meet this girl last Saturday and end up hooking up with her. so i send this girl a text early yesterday that says "hey. this is XYZ from saturday. remember me?" and no response! I find it hard to believe she;s just blowing me off b/c she was literally all over me on Saturday. If don't get a response from her by Thursday should I just call her and be like "hey this is XYZ from Saturday. we should get together tomorrow night"? Should I call/text her today if I don't get a response? What do you think of that? thx
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
Yeah bro, just call her up once more. She has your # right? Her mobile would have caller ID(they all do) so there is no excuse on her part, she knows you called.

Sounds like she just wanted a one night stand out of you. Drunk party broads are always hungering for kock on Fri/Sat nights.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Ya' - I'd call her once and then leave it at that if you don't get a reply.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
When will people ever learn?

Never - ever, ever, ever send a girl that you just meet a text message.

Don't be a pvssy. Pick up the phone and call her.

If you can't wait till you can.

Text Message is for kids not DJ's.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Woo- I'm in the clear. She texted me TWICE today. In the span of about 5 minutes. maybe she just doesn't use her phone that often? The problem is I don't want to get stuck in stupid cell phone banter. She replied with "yeah, hey." and then 5 minutes later "what's up?" I figure I should give her some kind of vage response like "the usual" or "taking care of business" or something like that and then I'll call her tomorrow. Or, should I just be like "not much. we should hang out this weekend"?
 
Top