Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should i do about my wife?

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you my advice.. and opinion.

you should get a divorce and kick her out.

i don’t think I’ve ever met one dude who was successful in getting his wife back after she tried other c0ck.

she is only back because her side guy in gone... I’ve seen this a million times. Things will seem great and then another dude will show her attention and on... and on... until the husband finally realizes he needs to end it for his own dignity and files for divorce.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my wife at 19, been married since 24 (2017). She already had a son when i met her (guilty cuck).
We had a son a year after we got married. Happiest ever, i went full beta and she wanted to leave, dumped it all on me when it was too late. I changed to exactly what she asked for but it wasnt enough for genuine desire. The point was to just separate for a while and see how things go, my son was 1.5yo at this time. So ****ed up how women can just leave their kids whenever they get uncomfortable.
I was absolutely gutted being a single dad, i would of sawn my own arm off to avoid it.
I was incredibly soft on her during our separation, feeling like shes got me by the balls through my son which i care dearly for, his future is paramount to my success as a person.
About 6 months into our separation, we got high together and ****ed when i came to visit. It happened once after that too. The third time i came around she said she doesnt want to have sex anymore as she has found someone else. I again was gutted, and lost all respect for her entirely, she wanted someone elses **** inside her, and thats when i knew we were never getting back together and i had to move on. I started slaying bitches left and right, not a virtuous life for me at that time, but it was alright. A year and a half later continuing an amicable relationship (compliments to beta me) She texts me one day and asks if she wants to spend some more time together with our son. Yep no worries thats nothing but positive for him.
Next day she texts and says she is so very sorry for everything that she has done, trying to keep her dignity in tact, she wasnt desperate. But i was desperate for our son not to grow up in a broken family.
Now we live together again, its been great for our son. And honestly i have enjoyed it to, but everytime i just relish in my life every day, i think i am betraying myself and my own worth.

this guy she ****ed:
Taller than me
Bigger ****
Better job
“Gorgeous curly hair”
“Lives for his kids”
Older than me
“Ocd mealprep”

I am getting this dudes leftovers after hes bounced.
i am literally living the life of a cuck with an alpha widow.
past few months i have read 2 rational male books and onto positive masculinity now, i am completely in control of the relationship and the frame as of right now, i am positively moving towards killing the beta and she is giving me the sex we had when we first met.

i cant shake this feeling of being a cuck, and her ****ing other dudes in the bed that i now sleep.

what should i do?

if i leave, my son sees me only half the time, and the chance she finds some idiot that will abuse my son is high. It is hard for me to just suck it up and move on like it didnt happen, like women expect men to.
If i didnt have my son, or if something happened to him, i would leave her.
Let's put it this way, your son will be more proud and have more respect for you if you make yourself be respected. Dignity and respect among many, many others are important aspects of positive masculinity.

You've already lowered yourself plenty of times in the past, the last thing your son needs is a man that cannot stand for himself. He needs a strong father but more than anything he needs a positive masculine figure in his life.

Modern Man Advice

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met my wife at 19, been married since 24 (2017). She already had a son when i met her (guilty cuck).
We had a son a year after we got married. Happiest ever, i went full beta and she wanted to leave, dumped it all on me when it was too late.

if i leave, my son sees me only half the time, and the chance she finds some idiot that will abuse my son is high. It is hard for me to just suck it up and move on like it didnt happen, like women expect men to.
If i didnt have my son, or if something happened to him, i would leave her.
There is something about how effectively you can parent when in a relationship with the child's mother. She is demonstrating you will not hold HER accountable, so when your child becomes 12, 14, 16 why would you hold him accountable for his poor decisions?

The upside to being a single parent, even 50% of the time is that in those moments you have 100% accountability for your parenting actions. It will still be more than the accountability you will have in a relationship where you do not have your partner being accountable to you. You set the example, and as he ages he will see his mother's deficiencies.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She likely will do the same thing all over again...
Maybe not today...maybe not tomorrow, but it's likely coming at some point in the future.

Any female who can leave her kid is a giant red flag. Women are typically hugely connected to their kids in ways guys can never be since they carried them 9 months and many feed them for a time as well multiple times a day.