"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What should have been the response of this man to rejection by this woman?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
"Good, I don't like Amazon women anyway.."
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
How about "Go fvck yourself"? The Mountain has a cute wife.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
^^ you'd never fvckin say that to my face coward fvckin 10,000 message keyboard warrior I don't even know who this dude is just an example
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
^^ you'd never fvckin say that to my face coward fvckin 10,000 message keyboard warrior I don't even know who this dude is just an example
Are you talking to me? I was saying that should have been the response of the man to the woman's rejection, that wasn't directed at you.
I do think the Mountain has a cute wife though.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
^^ oh sorry I though you watched that show religiously or something

I'm 6'2" but I feel for dudes who are "short" by female standards but not by historical standards George Washington was viewed as Very tall 1770s at 6'0." Women DO verify me in person solely on my height up front, But I have to do the Work to make the interaction go well. I have to keep it flowing (not bored) or she'll lose interest fast. In fact, I believe that keeping convo interesting or humorous with slip-ins of sexual underlyings will get you far with just about any woman. She judges you on your speech more than on your looks. In fact, many women's girlfriends ask "What do you see in that guy," because she doesn't See his flaws (that everybody else sees) based upon his successful interaction with her push/pull etc. My looks almost override 30% of women's judgement about me to where I don't even have to speak. Almost all however need to sh!ttest you to see how confident you are so that you don't turn violent on her frail little self one day.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
^^ oh sorry I though you watched that show religiously or something
No problem. I am a big Game of Thrones fan, but I don't know why I would cuss you out over that picture. It's nice to see his hot little wife, of course he's from Iceland. Right now he's basically playing a villainous mindless zombie.

Almost all however need to sh!ttest you to see how confident you are so that you don't turn violent on her frail little self one day.
Yeah, I think a lot of the behaviors that we dislike from women are actually mechanisms to protect themselves. A lot of us forget what a big disadvantage they are at physically.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
i like his shoes, you guys realise how they used best possible matching colors just for that picture? wow. they dressed brown - blue just for picture and these colors match each others as hell
 
Top