You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?
Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.
One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.
Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Are you talking to me? I was saying that should have been the response of the man to the woman's rejection, that wasn't directed at you.^^ you'd never fvckin say that to my face coward fvckin 10,000 message keyboard warrior I don't even know who this dude is just an example
No problem. I am a big Game of Thrones fan, but I don't know why I would cuss you out over that picture. It's nice to see his hot little wife, of course he's from Iceland. Right now he's basically playing a villainous mindless zombie.^^ oh sorry I though you watched that show religiously or something
Yeah, I think a lot of the behaviors that we dislike from women are actually mechanisms to protect themselves. A lot of us forget what a big disadvantage they are at physically.Almost all however need to sh!ttest you to see how confident you are so that you don't turn violent on her frail little self one day.
Lol^^ you'd never fvckin say that to my face coward fvckin 10,000 message keyboard warrior I don't even know who this dude is just an example
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.