"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What Role Does Kino Play If 1000 Other Guys Are Doing It?

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2001
Messages
956
Reaction score
3
Like the topic says. I noticed guys wanting to touch a girl I'm after a lot. At every opportunity. What role does Kino play in this situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I'd relax with the kino. Just high-five a lot. I don't go out of my way to touch her. If it happens, that's great. If not, I'm not going to force it. I don't buy into the Kino game much. I think you should escalate the physical contact when it feels comfortable to do so. When you concentrate too much on anything, it shows.

If you want, turn the touch up IMMEDIATELY. I remember in Vegas, I met a young girl down by the pool. I didn't touch her much besides a few high-fives here and there. We made plans to meet up later and when we did, as soon as I saw her, I scooped her up off of her feet and spun her around with a huge hug. From there no touching I did was a surprise.
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Am I not understanding the high five deal? Why would you high five a girl , unless she was on the same basketball team as you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top