Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Role Does Kino Play If 1000 Other Guys Are Doing It?

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the topic says. I noticed guys wanting to touch a girl I'm after a lot. At every opportunity. What role does Kino play in this situation?

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd relax with the kino. Just high-five a lot. I don't go out of my way to touch her. If it happens, that's great. If not, I'm not going to force it. I don't buy into the Kino game much. I think you should escalate the physical contact when it feels comfortable to do so. When you concentrate too much on anything, it shows.

If you want, turn the touch up IMMEDIATELY. I remember in Vegas, I met a young girl down by the pool. I didn't touch her much besides a few high-fives here and there. We made plans to meet up later and when we did, as soon as I saw her, I scooped her up off of her feet and spun her around with a huge hug. From there no touching I did was a surprise.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I not understanding the high five deal? Why would you high five a girl , unless she was on the same basketball team as you?