Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What REALLY gets you going?

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What in life really makes you mad? Not just a little annoyed... I mean... MAD!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I thought this would be a "what makes you horny" thread, not a "what makes you mad" thread.

I'll admit I was a little disappointed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What REALLY gets you going?

It made me think of my motorcyle.

What makes me mad? People who get mad when I pass them at a high rate of speed and flip me off. Why do they care how fast I'm going?

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sellouts... basically 99% of our politicians. It's a disgrace.

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.
-George Washington

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about how I got picked on, beat up, etc. a lot in high school and just took it because I was a *****. I was such a ***** that at lunch sometimes guys would walk up and take my food and walk away and I wouldn't do anything about it. Those guys would be dead if they tried that now :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who don't think before they talk.

Negative Nancy's peeve me off like nothing else on earth. I won't talk to my grandmother, haven't for what.. 3years, because literarly..e verything that comes out of her mouth is a negative statement. it's posionious

D!ck Ramsey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Liars, posers and fake people in general really piss me off. I mean, why you gotta be all underhanded and sneaky like that? You think I'm an idiot and can't see through your saran wrap disguise? I oughtta b!tch slap you into the next ice age, you toy-ass sucka-fool! Come here so I can break your f*cking legs!!!

Sorry, got carried away

Hockey Playa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
agree with tthe second poster, REGRET, for all the girls i passed up because i was had no balls to do anything in highschool. pisses me off like no other, i would pay anything to go back and do it again.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who gets in my way really. Whether it's an old person walking too slow in front of me, a phone call interrupting something I was doing, a teacher giving homework when I'd rather be recording music in my studio, etc. Just everyone leave me alone and let me do my own thing!!! :up:

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who contribute zero value to the world, are complete drains on and hazzards to society, who barely have the means to support themselves, who reproduce.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
af worked at dcfs legal in Chicago. Every day was 'who my babby daddy?' There were some hookers who have had 14, 16, or 18 kids, and not a single babby daddy to be found.

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
nosey people! ..... "mind your own fvcking business!"

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
People who assume they know sh!t about you when they really have no fvcking idea, and then they talk down to you about it. I don't have to prove myself to you *******s.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullies. Whether we're talking tailgaters, playground bullies or serial killers, I f**ing hate anyone who tries to intimidate others. I have such extreme views about this and believe that anyone who inflicts violence on another, weaker human being should be dealt with seriously! Public flogging through to execution!

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons (other than it's a waste of time) I stopped watching TV was those text this for a free joke commercials, those and that Kellogs office one piss me off like nothing else.