“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What prevents me from moving on?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2019
Messages
330
Reaction score
216
Age
32
Location
Europe
Long story short - There is that chick I work together with. We had sex a few time - that I lost my frame. After that she stopped texting me like she was before. Was ignoring her first 2 weeks - than decided to text - she ignored the messages, than 2 weeks ignore again - the same result. I do not know why I do that. I wanna move on and forget about that chick. She showed lack of respect by her actions. Do not know folk, every time she initiates small talks with me at work I relapse and try to do the same over and over - as a result she plays her game again. And by doing so I depreciate my remaining value every time.

Is it a lack of self respect or a lack of discipline or simply the fact that we work together which makes it harder?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Long story short - There is that chick I work together with. We had sex a few time - that I lost my frame. After that she stopped texting me like she was before. Was ignoring her first 2 weeks - than decided to text - she ignored the messages, than 2 weeks ignore again - the same result. I do not know why I do that. I wanna move on and forget about that chick. She showed lack of respect by her actions. Do not know folk, every time she initiates small talks with me at work I relapse and try to do the same over and over - as a result she plays her game again. And by doing so I depreciate my remaining value every time.

Is it a lack of self respect or a lack of discipline or simply the fact that we work together which makes it harder?
I don't mean to come down on you but like others have said multiple times here, how many times do we have to advise against eating where you s**t? DO NOT get involved with anyone at work. I am almost certain that if this girl was not at work, it wouldn't be so hard on you.

Usually, I would advise cut contact and walk away, but since you are coworkers that option is unavailable to you unless you or she quits.

Having said that, you need to find a booty call. Get a girl to be FWB or something, that can help you move on and realize there is plenty of ___ out there.

Modern Man Advice
 
Top