Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What prevents me from moving on?

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short - There is that chick I work together with. We had sex a few time - that I lost my frame. After that she stopped texting me like she was before. Was ignoring her first 2 weeks - than decided to text - she ignored the messages, than 2 weeks ignore again - the same result. I do not know why I do that. I wanna move on and forget about that chick. She showed lack of respect by her actions. Do not know folk, every time she initiates small talks with me at work I relapse and try to do the same over and over - as a result she plays her game again. And by doing so I depreciate my remaining value every time.

Is it a lack of self respect or a lack of discipline or simply the fact that we work together which makes it harder?

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short - There is that chick I work together with. We had sex a few time - that I lost my frame. After that she stopped texting me like she was before. Was ignoring her first 2 weeks - than decided to text - she ignored the messages, than 2 weeks ignore again - the same result. I do not know why I do that. I wanna move on and forget about that chick. She showed lack of respect by her actions. Do not know folk, every time she initiates small talks with me at work I relapse and try to do the same over and over - as a result she plays her game again. And by doing so I depreciate my remaining value every time.

Is it a lack of self respect or a lack of discipline or simply the fact that we work together which makes it harder?
I don't mean to come down on you but like others have said multiple times here, how many times do we have to advise against eating where you s**t? DO NOT get involved with anyone at work. I am almost certain that if this girl was not at work, it wouldn't be so hard on you.

Usually, I would advise cut contact and walk away, but since you are coworkers that option is unavailable to you unless you or she quits.

Having said that, you need to find a booty call. Get a girl to be FWB or something, that can help you move on and realize there is plenty of ___ out there.

Modern Man Advice