Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what percentage of men don't get nervous at all?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who doesn't get nervous at all when going up to a random girl and talking to her. it doesn't move him at all. his heartbeat doesn't change. he can go talk to a 10. no problem.
I am jealous of him and he is kind of my hero. But I am just wondering how unique this guy is? is it a big deal? should he be my hero?
what percentage of men in USA don't get nervous?
I don't want to influence the answer but most of the men that I know pretend like they don't get nervous, but when it comes down to it, they make up an excuse "she is not my type" "it wasn't the right situation"

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say people get nervous when there's something on the line for them personally. The questions you posed are much too general and there's no way to really measure that.

Approaching women is a skill. An ability to detach from outcome and be yourself fully. Some people naturally have social skills and others have to work on it. Don't make this guy your hero. Just ask him how he started and use him as a mentor; watch what he does but don't replicate, just observe. He's developed skills which are paying him dividends. That's what skill building is.

You're right about most men making up excuses. But that shouldn't be your concern.

If you struggle with this, start by talking to strangers where you have nothing to gain except a conversation. no attachment to outcome. Talk to old people or 'normal everyday people' about their day or the weather; try new topics. Or just start by saying "Hello" to 5 new people everyday. The goal here is to learn how to drive a conversation and relate. When you feel comfortable there, go talk to an unattractive woman and slowly work your way up. After trying the "Hello" you'll start to see people will just respond. So then you say something that makes them feel seen. "Cool orange boots. Where'd you find those gems?" which makes it more personal and now engages them more.

Most men start by talking to the 9's and 10's and get shot down because they don't have 'game'. Then they are traumatized by this one instance not knowing she gets approached 10 times everyday. Meaning they don't know how to lead a conversation and create attraction with body language, words, and their presence. They don't understand how to open women properly and in a tactful way.

It's all about methodology. In everything.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I think of them as a "hired hand," even if they're not, I don't get nervous. I don't tolerate non-professionalism even when women are off the job.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who doesn't get nervous at all when going up to a random girl and talking to her. it doesn't move him at all. his heartbeat doesn't change. he can go talk to a 10. no problem.
I used to have this problem, I froze up around women I was attracted to. It wasn't so much that I pedestalized them, it was just that I lacked experience. You need to desensitize yourself. The more you put yourself into situations where you are around and in contact with attractive women, the more you will be used to it and be able to relax and be yourself.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is probably why 20% of men get all the women and the rest absolutely suck to the point of pathethicness. There are guys who look at women as nothing but sex objects, call them names, dominate them, and then on the other end of the spectrum there are guys who look at a cvm slobbering slvt as some sort of goddess.

You deserve to not get laid. It's the weirdest thing in the world to be phased by a chick who just took it up the a$$ by some guy form the clubs.

These women know they are not perfect. So if you act nervous around them and treat them like they are special, they cannot help but see how pathetic you are.

God himself would be ashamed that he created such a magnificent sentient being just for him to pedestalize another like a pathetic little soy boy. It literally goes against every law in the universe.

Which is why nothing can help you. Not this forum, not anything. There is no gameplan for a nervous guy who pedestalizes women.

We need to stop sugarcoating things. Any grown man who belongs in the 80% of supplicating nervous wreck category is an evolutionary dead end.
I've been seeing this 80/20 rule off and on in Sosuave, I've kept quiet abt it since I've not really observed the truthfulness of it, however after almost 2 years of casual observation in real time I find that rule hard to believe.

It's more like the perception of bottom feeders who's lazy/fearful to get out of his hell hole to justify staying in the hell hole of his own making.

Every other way around me men have women beside them or is at least dating, everywhere I go.

Sure there are men without women, but those are really in the minority.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I'm like this, and a couple of my friends I grew up with are like this as well.

Why? Well, I'm aesthetic so I approach girls with ultra confidence because I know shes going to dig my looks.

Also, I been through way more frightening, hardcore life threatening situations that being scared to talk to women is laughable

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
This is what I really meant to say.

I don't understand how a guy can make it through adulthood, experience hardship, death, and obstacles, and somehow manages to be nervous around women, lol. At some point something happens to you that turns you into a cold blooded killer.

It is almost society dependent. In America, it's almost normal now to see 30 year old grown boys that still act nervous around chicks. But in other societies, it is unbelievable for guys to believe that such a thing exists in mass quantity.
I grew up in the hood, the sh!t that I seen and did in my younger years has made me pretty numb so everything in life seems toned down if you know what I mean. I'm ok mentally at this point dont get me wrong but very desensitized.

I remember when I was in the job corps program when I was younger and someone in my dorm had a seizure and was shaking and foaming at the mouth and eyes rolling to the back of his head and ALL the kids was crying or just in complete shock and scared, meanwhile, I come out my room to see what the commotion was, I looked at him on the floor, observed for maybe 5 seconds then went back in my room and layed down and put my headphones back in. My friends was jokingly calling me a sociopath lol.

To me, if your not scared to talk to other people in general then what's the difference with women?

I remember being scared of roaches when I was a child and my older brother told me "stop being a pvssy, there more scared of you then you are of them"

Apply that with women and the fear is gone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every other way around me men have women beside them or is at least dating, everywhere I go.
This is my observation also. Where I'm from most people pair off into couples, and some are left out of course. Then there are the people who like to have multiple partners (and many of these are married). So it's certainly wrong to say 80% of men can't get laid. But I think what is meant by the 80/20 rule is that the "players" are banging multiple women, so maybe most guys have one girlfriend, but some guys are banging two girls a month or more. So that's 24 in a year, let's say. So when they say 20% of the guys are doing 80% of the banging, I don't find that hard to believe.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Is not that 80 percent of men are not getting laid while only 20 percent are, that's just ridiculous lol

What it does mean is that 80 percent have to work really hard and put in lots of work to get laid/get attention from women, while the 20 percent are naturally attractive to women, women approach them, make it easy for them ect doesn't matter if they actually end up fvcking these girls or not.

Theres 100 men in a room, 80 of them will be ignored by women and women will have no drive to even acknowledge there existence unless these guys put in lots of work, the other 20 guys will have women presenting themselves to them, that's all it means.

Truth is, most women are not even all that into there boyfriends, majority of there boyfriends are in that 80 percent, girls just settle and dont like being single, which is why I tell my young teenage cousins, if you have to chase her and win her over and shes not doing any work at all then shes not into you and if you do end up dating her, she just settled.

If your not in the top 20 percent you got 2 options.

1. Sit in the corner like a pvssy and cry about it.

2. Not give a sh!t, and continue to live life and built up your confidence and improve as much as you can.....

Now, enough with the mental masturbation.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, I asked a simple and to the point question.
the reply should be one word. 20% or 10% or 5%
I didn't ask to be ridiculed
I didn't ask if YOU personally get nervous or not
and chances are if you have to boast on a forum about how awesome you are, you are one of those fat guys who sit at the coffee shop and play games all day.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Consequence of making a thread on a forum, cant control how people respond to your question, be grateful for the feedback and dont be a d!ck about it.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Some masculine guys I know who have purpose yell and scream at their women. Ridicule them openly in front of everyone. Basically treat them like dudes. Not saying it's a good thing. But there is no "nervous" or "not nervous" switch inside of them. Their brains are not hooked up to some sort of matrix where they are trying to impress women.

There is no such thing as game or charm or anything "pickup related" in their world. And yet they never have a problem with having a submissive woman by their side.

The "game" doesn't actually exist. It's a fabricated reality created by male seducers.

The truly masculine guys don't operate in this paradigm. They just pursue their purpose and women pursue them.
I say similar things when giving advice to younger guys.

Doesnt matter if your high energy or low energy, if your funny or stoic, if your tall or short, if your direct or indirect ect doesnt matter, just be confident and make a move, all logical.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don’t get nervous talking to random women anymore. I don’t do the typical “hi how are you” or “you look good today” lines, plenty of simps for that. I open with humor. And I can tell by looking at a woman with 90% accuracy which ones will think I’m funny and which ones won’t. Bytchy looking ones I don’t bother. Any others I start and don’t even think about it. Tonight’s convo with girl in gas station line who was cashing in a lotto ticket :

LL: So are you a millionaire?
HB: No just a 5-dollar-in aire
LL: well that’s better than a kick in the butt
HB: haha I never thought of it like that I suppose so
LL: well good luck spend it quickly before before our broke State (Illinois) takes it back from you

Several people in line behind us laughed and chuckled, men and women

this is the kind of random stuff I do

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the cause of nervousness is wanting to impress women necessarily. Keeping in mind that younger guys tend to get more nervous around women, I think it's more that they're not sure how to handle the increased influx of hormones.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It might be more prevalent in America. I have friends who are good looking, fit, successful, but when in the presence of the biggest attention wh0re you will ever run into, they become supplicating. They'll say stuff like "At least she said hi to me."

I don't know what happened in America to turn men this way, but I see it all around me. Which is why I quickly change the topic whenever my guy friends talk about women. 90% of the time, it's some form of worshiping.

In other countries, the women stay in the kitchen and talk about their tv shows. In America, the women are the center of attention and guys compete in just about every single social environment.

Guys come out in droves and bombard every thing that isn't totally fat and disgusting in every club, every venue, every social media platform, etc.

On instagram, you have moms taking booty pics of herself half naked with their kids in the background looking traumatized and if you said anything, a hundred white knights would come to her rescue and say she is just expressing her confidence.

It sounds unbelievable but American women have lost all shame and most guys are completely supplicating.

If sosuave existed in Asia, the topics would probably not be this hardcore. It would probably center around career/finance, government policies, a good place to raise families, good vacation spots, etc. You probably won't see the biggoals of the world, lol. 90% of posters would probably be completely normal. Most topics would probably be about real relationship issues and not BDP or how to get out of being an incel.
For many Swedish men, they find living, fvcking and dating in Sweden extremely difficult (and it's true that Swedish women are more masculine) but for me it was the easiest place to get laid.

The women were aggressive.

The more aggressive women are in a particular society the more easier it is.

Even if I've not worked in an extended period in America, its reasonable to conclude that a man who displays the bare minimum of masculinity will have a good number of women vying for his attention in those societies.

But then even those hybrids that's in touch with their feminine side aka metrosexual males in Sweden is getting laid but gets bullied mercilessly as their relationship grows.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is my observation also. Where I'm from most people pair off into couples, and some are left out of course. Then there are the people who like to have multiple partners (and many of these are married). So it's certainly wrong to say 80% of men can't get laid. But I think what is meant by the 80/20 rule is that the "players" are banging multiple women, so maybe most guys have one girlfriend, but some guys are banging two girls a month or more. So that's 24 in a year, let's say. So when they say 20% of the guys are doing 80% of the banging, I don't find that hard to believe.
If that's the case then I agree.

However it must be noted that many men who can fvck plenty of women if they so chooses JUST won't since they're chosen to lead a different lifestyle.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and chances are if you have to boast on a forum about how awesome you are, you are one of those fat guys who sit at the coffee shop and play games all day.
You want stats, you make a poll!
Are you nervous with women?
-Yes.
-No.
-I don't give a fvck!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep approaching, keep interacting with women, keep escalating. You do it enough times and you can knock out most of that anxiety.
I used to chat up anybody, didn't matter if I was attracted to them or not. It helped hone my conversation skills and decrease my approach anxiety. I spent a lot of time in strip clubs conversing with women which helped immensely. Practice makes perfect. IF you aren't a natural, you have to practice more until it becomes natural.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They poop, just like us.:p

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am jealous of him and he is kind of my hero. But I am just wondering how unique this guy is? is it a big deal? should he be my hero?
what percentage of men in USA don't get nervous?
I don't want to influence the answer but most of the men that I know pretend like they don't get nervous, but when it comes down to it, they make up an excuse "she is not my type" "it wasn't the right situation"
Not doing it right kuz.

Envy is gay. I simply don't give a ****. Its blow me or blow me out. Smash or next. Repeat till dead or **** falls off.

Today's 10 is a broken condom or cheese burger away from expiration. She is assuming she's fabulous because og ig likes and photoshop.

Hit on everything hot with a pulse. Approach as if you had already went ass to mouth. Assume attraction. Act as such.