"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What next?!

MrCookies

New Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Alright, I used the DJ techniques beggining a while ago. I read for a long time and stopped. When i used them I noticed I do attract many more females. But to the point. I have a problem. Me and this girl had been dating for 2 and a half months now and we were really passionate, and now she just broke up with me out of nowhere really, after a very good night out on the town. After we broke up, we had sex another time, and even now we still kiss and hold hands and such. WHat do you think I should do If I want to get her back? Just lay low and play it cool? Dont pursue her right? Just act like how I did before we started dating? She seems to get really possesive when I talk to other girls, so should I continue doing that? I really love the girl, even if that is wussy, but I am good at not being a *****, so advice if any please is appreciated. Thanks guys.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
You dont love her b/c you were only dating a 2 months.

You dont want her back, you're just heart-broken from the break-up. Leave her, she doesn't know what she wants.

There's other fish in the sea.
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
I went through something similar recently - was dating this girl for 3 months. And then poof she just cut all contact literally overnight without any sort of fight or indication - nothing... LOL

I'm still curious if we are actually going out because we never actually broke it off - funny when I think about it.

It was confusing because usually there is some sort of problem/fight that precipitates but the reality I've learned to accept is this... you can't make a girl like you.

Just be yourself and they can take it or leave it. Clearly the girl in my case decided to leave it. I have no clue the reason nor have I ever bothered to try and figure it out - with women you can never figure it out because there is no logic or accountability with it.

Just realize that you make your life not who you date.
 
Top