"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What makes you keep sleeping with her?

marshman

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Say you're not tied down to any one girl inparticular. Just playing the field, sewing your wild oats, having friends with benefits, or maybe just casually seeing/sleeping with one girl.

What makes you want to keep sleeping with one girl in particular, even if you don't consider her LTR material?

Is she a great lay?
You care about her but won't admit to your ONEITIS?
You're not getting sex anywhere else?

For me, it's usually just that I was initially attracted to her and even though I don't want a relationship with her I end up developing feelings for her. This is when I distance myself to avoid emotional attachment, and try to put it in my mind that she's just great sex. It's tough though.

Because generally, if she's nothing special...even if the sex is decent...I'll sleep with her once or twice than NEXT.

What about you guys?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
WTF do you care why Ifvck a bytch??

unless.....you're a bytch posing as a guy.

Jeezus, I just looked at your past posts and they're all about the same kind of shyt a woman would worry about.

Talking a bout 'feelings' and shyt.

Fvck guys!!! This place is being over run with bytches posing as guys asking stupid bytch questions.

fvck!
 

marshman

New Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Dude, chill. I'm no slut posing as a guy.

I'm just a loser trying to figure out why I can't shake getting emotionally involved with the girls I sleep with, that's all. All you other guys here make it sound so easy. Going out and laying whoever without developing feelings...while I somehow always do and end up getting burned.

I want to have emotionaess sex goddamnit.
 

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
This whole emotionless thing is a bit fake. you try to minimize your emotions so that you don't make mistakes, but no one, even these so-called DJs that lie about it, goes in without any feeling.

I even had a girl I wasn't attracted to physically, but I still found myself thinking through how I'd let her down so that she wouldn't want revenge.
 
Top