Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Makes Us Different

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Makes Us Different (What Makes DJs Different)

What Makes Us Different (What Makes DJs Different)
By Demon

Being different is not a matter of the activities in which you're involved, the books you read, or the people with whom you've developed relationships. Generally speaking, anyone can learn a new language, greaten their sexual performance, and develop their intellectual prowess. These are the simple things in life. They do not separate you from the pack, at least not for long.

The Don Juan strives to be different. Let's discuss what that means first.

Attaining the title "Master Don Juan" is easy. Stick around this community and participate in discussions. Solicit and offer advice. Raise your post count! You'll have that title soon enough. Unfortunately, the journey to becoming a Master Don Juan is long and arduous. You have to earn the spirit that makes a Master Don Juan. The path is not without its rewards, however; indeed, this less-traveled road provides challenges that ultimately bring about a personal wisdom, a deeper sense of self, which drives everything you do. It's our approach to being human that sets us apart.

Three distinct and important elements of our time in this existence are life, love, and leadership. These are the defining characteristics of the Master Don Juan's approach.

Experiencing life to the fullest extent is the greatest mission of the Master Don Juan. It's a mission that consumes every waking moment. These experiences extend beyond bedroom matters into the—uh, oh!—emotional realms. We all know that men are horrible at expressing how they feel, but that's only because men are traditionally encultured to deny the expression of their emotions. Luckily for the "real men" reading this article, expressing emotions is not the same as embracing life as an emotional experience. We seek to embrace the widest range of emotional experiences because in doing so the lessons of life are that much more empowering, and life becomes a fulfilling part of our existence.

The "love" casually disdained in many social circles is actually that of commitment. That is, a commitment to the well-being of another with all the sacrifices that the most extreme of our emotions will allow. For the Master Don Juan, however, love is passion. It's a passion that exudes the brilliant sort of confidence that enables us to perform like gods in the sack. It's the type of passion that lets us focus on shaping us into the men we want to be rather than the men we're told we'll become. Love to us is a matter of character. In fact, the strength of our character is expressed through love, and it's this kind of strength that we demonstrate to ourselves first and then to the rest of the world.

Creating meaning is what we do, yet again it's our approach to being human that sets us apart; therefore, how we create meaning is that to which the Master Don Juan gives his greatest consideration. How we create meaning is through relationships because only through relationships with people can we deliver the greatest impact on our world. After all, the hierarchies of power and the modes of influence all depend on the people with whom we coexist within the sphere of humanity. Keep in mind that relationships are not limited to our sexual partners. More importantly, the relationships that concern us are those with everyone we encounter, with whom we interact, and with those whose lives we impact. When we develop these relationships, we create meaning and therefore we share a reality in which we are leaders.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So where does MySpace fall into all of this? :p

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... Just wow... and they banned you? Good Sh!t. Keep it coming :up:

You summed up what I believe a DJ is. Bravo.

comic_relief

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So where does MySpace fall into all of this?
Wherever you want MySpace to fall. Personally, I prefer some sort of drainage ditch where sludge belongs, but y'know, MySpace is just a social networking tool. If technology is approached from that perspective, then we can use technology to benefit our adventures. If we abuse the technology or become dependent on such technology, then we'll have problems.

comic_relief said:
Wow... Just wow... and they banned you?
Thanks. And yeah, I was banned twice, but that was due to my involvement in the Anything Else forum.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad... there's a lot of people kicking around tired metaphors on this site. Not that people are dishonest, just that they realize a thing that a lot of people have realized before - and put it in similar words.

You actually managed to infuse new life in these tired words, and make me think. Inspiring, good job.

Izza

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez Demon, you're giving away all my secrets ;)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
izza said:
You actually managed to infuse new life in these tired words, and make me think. Inspiring, good job.
Thank you for the glowing endorsement, Izza!

THE_ADDMAN said:
Geez Demon, you're giving away all my secrets
Sorry about that. There's no sense in hoarding the treasure though. :up:

Silkandsteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well written post indeed. It's nice to see the true DJ explained as more than "someone who gets laid more than other guys", there is a substance to the meaning and you've put it well.

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Top draw mate.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
can tyou explain the "Creating meaning" a bit more?
Life's crazy. When you create meaning to positively impact the lives of people around you, you're actually creating clarity. You're helping to lessen the blur of life and the chaos of living, making life much easier for everyone. When everyone around you feels good and feels like they're worthwhile, you become a leader.

By creating meaning, you become the glue that binds people together. And people respect you for that. That type of respect is power you can't buy. It's this respect that envelops you in a shield of confidence, the sort of confidence that people see in your eyes and in the way you walk. It's not confidence that holds just you up. It's a powerful magic that holds everyone else up too.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good! excellent post
i have no experience with the respect power gives so i dont know anything about that.
on the other hand, how exactly would we create meaning with relationships though?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
on the other hand, how exactly would we create meaning with relationships though?
A relationship is "a state of connectedness between people". I'm assuming that you know how to develop relationships with people, and that you're simply misinterpreting "relationships" to mean something intimate. I explicitly said that the relationships we develop are not limited to our sexual partners. Read the last paragraph of the article again.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Life's crazy. When you create meaning to positively impact the lives of people around you, you're actually creating clarity. You're helping to lessen the blur of life and the chaos of living, making life much easier for everyone. When everyone around you feels good and feels like they're worthwhile, you become a leader.

By creating meaning, you become the glue that binds people together. And people respect you for that. That type of respect is power you can't buy. It's this respect that envelops you in a shield of confidence, the sort of confidence that people see in your eyes and in the way you walk. It's not confidence that holds just you up. It's a powerful magic that holds everyone else up too.
Excellent.

Thats a very valuable clarification, and an incredibly interesting perspective (in regards to "creating clarity"). I never saw it like that, but thats exactly whats up. Good post man. Thx.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i read this post again and it feels like i read something new
the creating meaning part is the best, even though im not exactly sure if i've ever done such a thing yet

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
i read this post again and it feels like i read something new
You and me both!

kickureface said:
the creating meaning part is the best, even though im not exactly sure if i've ever done such a thing yet
I strongly believe the journey is the goal. It's the process of doing that is the greatest experience. When you reach your destination, you'll just start again. Sure, you'll be able to say, "I've done that," but perhaps you'll walk a new path and experience what you never knew, or perhaps you'll retrace and reinvent your steps. It doesn't matter as long as you keep moving forward. What I'm getting at is that whether you're creating meaning isn't as important as continually striving to do so. Don't worry about measuring your progress. Just keep fostering positive relationships with everyone within your reach. You'll realize the rewards soon enough.