Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Makes Us Different

blueblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon

Actually, the only reason I come to SS anymore is to ‘hopefully’ read some posts like this.

Thanks Demon for sharing your thoughts.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow demon, you know your stuff big time. I don't see too many people who can put DJing into words like that. Looks like you're the real deal man.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch that hurts!
Attaining the title "Master Don Juan" is easy. Stick around this community and participate in discussions. Solicit and offer advice. Raise your post count! You'll have that title soon enough. Unfortunately, the journey to becoming a Master Don Juan is long and arduous. You have to earn the spirit that makes a Master Don Juan. The path is not without its rewards, however; indeed, this less-traveled road provides challenges that ultimately bring about a personal wisdom, a deeper sense of self, which drives everything you do. It's our approach to being human that sets us apart.
i can and will not do this! Why spend countless hours just to push up your post count? or participate in discussions?
You need to learn everything in real life! This forum is there to provide us with tips to begin to become a real dj in REAL LIFE!
Of course everything here is helpful but it is like learning Taek-wan do you can learn 10000 different moves but in a real fight you will only remember and use 3 or 5 moves which propably arent even done right but they get the job done.
What happens when you are too long in DJ forum? You think that you are a dj, think like a dj, and talk like one but you wont act like one! And that is the biggest trap there is! Thinking that you are the greatest person ever when you cant even talk to that women over there. But hey you talked about it right?

Of course we have to read some tips and we have to write some articles for our fellow djs but when i see that some ppl got over 1 or 2 thousand of posts then i really think wouldnt it be wiser when they would have spend that time on something more productive??

Blackdon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many men out their repress emotion for fear of being called weak. Well this is bad for their health. Men should learn to express positive emotions from a position of strength, and not in an AFC way of being weepy nimpy or lovey duvy. Such positive emotions include: expressing happiness, expressing controlled anger, grieving when you lose a loved one, smiling, and so on and so forth. This done in the right way makes ***** wet, you come off as sensitive without losing yo strength as a man.