Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

what makes us choke?

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
We've all been there. You're just minding your own business and suddently you see a beautiful woman you just have to meet. But you don't, instead you just keep on walking/sitting. You choke.

What is going through our minds when we choke? Are we giving the girl too much importance? Are we afraid of being embarrassed? Are we just girly men who don't deserve our balls?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Whoa.. yes a few. I don't do nothing. I just put her in the "impossible to get but give it a try" category. All level 10 girls are just *****es looking for attentions. All the level 9 think of themselves as a unique 10.

That's why I only go for 7-8.

:) But yeah, we all choked at some point.. just some less some more.
 

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
how do you overcome the choke though? its happened where im making eye contact and i know im in, but then my brain says "dude, go get a beer"...then before you know it, you've gained a beer, lost a chance
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
pretend shes a dirty busted ***** and u would never want to get involved with her, and then when u go talk to her just keep one thing in mind: YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN HER PANTS

i find those 2 things (thinking shes a goddess, and thinking ahead like ur gonna score) are the 2 main factors of ruining a convo
 

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
"LEVERAGE"

I have found that if you use "leverage" on yourself that you leave yourself little choice but to approach.

"leverage" will be different for everyone, for some it may be as simple as not allowing yourself something simple like beer or food if you don't make the approach. For others there "leverage" could need to be as extreme as giving yourself a choice of either approaching her or pouring a drink over your own head!

The most important point to this is that you either do the approach or you- without hesitation pay the price!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
Location
Cleveland
All level 10 girls are just *****es looking for attentions. All the level 9 think of themselves as a unique 10.
That's not true, and it sounds like an excuse you use to not try with those women.
pretend shes a dirty busted ***** and u would never want to get involved with her, and then when u go talk to her just keep one thing in mind: YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN HER PANTS
No. Pretending is no good. I want to be genuine. I don't want to get in her pants until after I know I like her anyways.

The leverage idea sounds like a mind trick. I'm discovering that they are only short term solutions to a more serious issue. I want to be able to rely on just me, as I am at all times.

I'm trying to get to the issue of what makes me choke when I see a beautiful woman. Outside of work, there is no reason for me not to go and say hello to someone I want to meet. I've done it before and had success. Yet I can't seem to do it on a consistent basis, because something is going on in my mind that is preventing me. I need to find it so I can deal with it.

The DJ Bible mentions habits as being indicative of one's beliefs. But I'm not sure what belief is fostering my choking habit. 'Oh, she's too hot' is ridiculous. If that's it, then I need a way to defeat that belief, permanently.

Even big army dude Walden chokes, and his success with the boot camp is now well documented. So what is it that causes us to choke
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
well if you dont choke when u see a busted woman, then the obvious way to fix the beautiful woman choking is to pretend shes busted... see where im going with this? you have to train urself to remember all women are humans, hb10's and ugly ass 1's are all made of the same stuff
 
Top