Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what makes us choke?

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there. You're just minding your own business and suddently you see a beautiful woman you just have to meet. But you don't, instead you just keep on walking/sitting. You choke.

What is going through our minds when we choke? Are we giving the girl too much importance? Are we afraid of being embarrassed? Are we just girly men who don't deserve our balls?

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa.. yes a few. I don't do nothing. I just put her in the "impossible to get but give it a try" category. All level 10 girls are just *****es looking for attentions. All the level 9 think of themselves as a unique 10.

That's why I only go for 7-8.

:) But yeah, we all choked at some point.. just some less some more.

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you overcome the choke though? its happened where im making eye contact and i know im in, but then my brain says "dude, go get a beer"...then before you know it, you've gained a beer, lost a chance

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
pretend shes a dirty busted ***** and u would never want to get involved with her, and then when u go talk to her just keep one thing in mind: YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN HER PANTS

i find those 2 things (thinking shes a goddess, and thinking ahead like ur gonna score) are the 2 main factors of ruining a convo

Bobcdn

Don Juan
Reaction score
"LEVERAGE"

I have found that if you use "leverage" on yourself that you leave yourself little choice but to approach.

"leverage" will be different for everyone, for some it may be as simple as not allowing yourself something simple like beer or food if you don't make the approach. For others there "leverage" could need to be as extreme as giving yourself a choice of either approaching her or pouring a drink over your own head!

The most important point to this is that you either do the approach or you- without hesitation pay the price!

aguynamedwill

Don Juan
Reaction score
All level 10 girls are just *****es looking for attentions. All the level 9 think of themselves as a unique 10.
That's not true, and it sounds like an excuse you use to not try with those women.
pretend shes a dirty busted ***** and u would never want to get involved with her, and then when u go talk to her just keep one thing in mind: YOU DONT WANT TO GET IN HER PANTS
No. Pretending is no good. I want to be genuine. I don't want to get in her pants until after I know I like her anyways.

The leverage idea sounds like a mind trick. I'm discovering that they are only short term solutions to a more serious issue. I want to be able to rely on just me, as I am at all times.

I'm trying to get to the issue of what makes me choke when I see a beautiful woman. Outside of work, there is no reason for me not to go and say hello to someone I want to meet. I've done it before and had success. Yet I can't seem to do it on a consistent basis, because something is going on in my mind that is preventing me. I need to find it so I can deal with it.

The DJ Bible mentions habits as being indicative of one's beliefs. But I'm not sure what belief is fostering my choking habit. 'Oh, she's too hot' is ridiculous. If that's it, then I need a way to defeat that belief, permanently.

Even big army dude Walden chokes, and his success with the boot camp is now well documented. So what is it that causes us to choke

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
well if you dont choke when u see a busted woman, then the obvious way to fix the beautiful woman choking is to pretend shes busted... see where im going with this? you have to train urself to remember all women are humans, hb10's and ugly ass 1's are all made of the same stuff