"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What level of "game" is appropriate on a college campus

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29
It's all appropriate as long as he avoids the ones with nose rings and purple hair.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Don't do any high risk game, only say things that would not offend a normal person. However that doesn't mean you cant flirt, 99% of girls aren't going to make a big deal out of regular flirting or trying to make conversation.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29
I he´s getting lays, I´d say he should keep doing it.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29
If he is doing this on campus, he will eventually get expelled. If he is doing it OLD, then it's OK.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29
This is all appropriate game when approaching since he is enrolled as a student. This is confident, attractive, and masculine behavior.
 
Top