Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What level of "game" is appropriate on a college campus

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A freind of mine is very confident when approaching girls for the most part. He will tell them stuff like " I dont give a **** about your boyfreind" , " come to my house this evening", etc. when approaching. He asks to what degree this approriate when approaching the younger girls (18-22) at a college he attends at a graduate student. He is 29
It's all appropriate as long as he avoids the ones with nose rings and purple hair.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do any high risk game, only say things that would not offend a normal person. However that doesn't mean you cant flirt, 99% of girls aren't going to make a big deal out of regular flirting or trying to make conversation.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I he´s getting lays, I´d say he should keep doing it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he is doing this on campus, he will eventually get expelled. If he is doing it OLD, then it's OK.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all appropriate game when approaching since he is enrolled as a student. This is confident, attractive, and masculine behavior.