"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What leads to certain race(s) of guys being undesirable to women in a society in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Also Norman "Vikings"
I have quite a bit of Norman-Gallic & Norman-Gaelic heritage. It seems that the Vikings mogged every man that had lived in a place they wanted to conquer, replacing their genes in the pool.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
117
Reaction score
63
Age
35
I have quite a bit of Norman-Gallic & Norman-Gaelic heritage. It seems that the Vikings mogged every man that had lived in a place they wanted to conquer, replacing their genes in the pool.
Not really, they were found in the Middle East but most somewhat integrated into the population. If anything that region got darker overtime.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
No they aren't. They're jewish until otherwise. I'm not kidding here. I've always asked jews if they were a race, and I always got very different answers. Sometimes they were jewish, and sometimes they considered themselves white. Jews have little eurocentric traits and a lot of arab traits.
What was the history around that region, 3000 years ago, 2500 years ago, 2000 years ago?
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm black and ancestry said I have dna from the normans lol
I had just read about some black businessman (now deceased) who had a last name that is in my family tree. Sure enough, he is the descendant of one of my slaveowning ancestors and one of his slaves (and thus a half-cousin), who had 5 such children. :eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top