"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

what kind of sign is this... good or bad

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I spoke to some girl on the phone last night. i asked her when are we gonna chill. she said whenever.. what does that mean. does that mean i could call her anytime this week and just take her out. I was gonna just surprise her one day and tell her to get dressed and take her somewhere. what you guys think about it??
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
could me anythin really

but don't call her back and let her call u back

wen she does say ur busy

if she phones another time, this shows shes interested so go out with her
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
retarded. Don't ask her out... well, I'm telling you this because thats what everyone else on this site says.

Jesus. Yes she's interested and you need no more, when you're free call her up.

There is no such bullsh*t as waiting or playing hard to get. Unless ofcourse you don't plan on getting her.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by MVick173
I spoke to some girl on the phone last night. i asked her when are we gonna chill. she said whenever.. what does that mean?
Now, this is where I have to agree with Lik...


MVick173, you have got to be kidding me. You talk to a girl, she says she'll chill with you "whenever", and you come to a website asking other people what the fvck you should do. Are you serious? I mean, really, are you out of your mind?

With all respect, I think you should consider deciding what to do with your OWN life without the opinions of others. Think about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top