Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of men date good looking Blondes on the regular?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
IBTL! Here we go!

Dust 2 Dust said:
I have NEVER seen an attractive white woman with an Indian or asian man before.

I live in Atlanta. I haven't either.

I rarely see black men with attractive white women, but the few who are were typically over 6 feet tall and had basketball player physiques. 90% of the black guys are with the castoff fatties/uglies that the white guys don't want.

Or they're millionaires. Most men who aren't in the top 10% will just take what they can get. Men value love...

I see chubby white guys with HB9's on their arm all the time.

...And women love value.
Read between the lines.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I would post the photo of them together, as I'm still Facebook friends with her, but it would be just too wrong to do so.

I must say that she was really different from a lot of girls I have dated. She has had only three boyfriends in her entire life (me included). Like I said earlier, just not a sexual person at all and wasn't all that interesting. Super quiet too, and she sort of struggled with basic conversation. But, she was VERY HOT....and still looks good.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:

I rarely see black men with attractive white women, but the few who are were typically over 6 feet tall and had basketball player physiques. 90% of the black guys are with the castoff fatties/uglies that the white guys don't want.

I see chubby white guys with HB9's on their arm all the time.
I've seen some Asians pull before, but they were Bruce Lee/Manny Pacaquio look a likes. Not an Indian though lol.

Me being a a black guy myself and other blacks know there is two categories concerning the white girl/black guy thing.

1st catergorie: The women is usally some subpar lonely fat stank. The dude is some guy with baggy clothes, gold teeth, etc. just playing up the whole gangsta stereotype. Or he is some glasses wearing, loafer shoes, Ralph Lauren wearing Uncle Tom with self hate for himself anyway so he takes the fat white woman(think Carlton from fresh Prince, RG3, Urkel). The thing is acting like this is not alpha or badass, it's just ****ing geeky so they don't pull PERIOD.

Catergorie 2: Alpha male type who is neither ghetto nor Uncle Tom, something in-between, he is just himself(think Will Smith, Samuel Jackson, Jon Jones, Barack Obama, Dwayne Johnson). They're not on the "liberal plantation"(look it up) that all blacks have to look and act a certain way, but unlike the uncle toms they're not a betafied, geeky, sissy about it. These guys actually pull the hot ones.

But since there are more beta males in society so the first scernario will always be more common, especially since most men are sissies these days. But, minorities have to break stereotypes if they want to pull those upper tier white hoes.

Last edited:

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
Well man I live in SEC Country, never seen an attractive blonde with a minority before. Whether he be black or latino.
I seen plenty of Mexicans pull 'em in Cali/Texas. Out here in Southeast, just only two times though.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's actually 3 categories, lol.

But yeah, you speak the truth. I'm amazed at how consistently you see certain black dudes with either heavy set and/or rather ugly, white women.

And yes, there are certainly black dudes who have an identity apart from fitting into one of the pre-assigned stereotypical black male identities.

It's really crazy that people are so easily manipulated and brainwashed into accepting a particular stereotype, even if it's demeaning as f---.

Hustlaz Ambition said:
I've seen some Asians pull before, but they were Bruce Lee/Manny Pacaquio look a likes. Not an Indian though lol.

Me being a a black guy myself and other blacks know there is two categories concerning the white girl/black guy thing.

1st catergorie
: The women is usally some subpar lonely fat stank. The dude is some guy with baggy clothes, gold teeth, etc. just playing up the whole gangsta stereotype. Or he is some glasses wearing, loafer shoes, Ralph Lauren wearing Uncle Tom with self hate for himself anyway so he takes the fat white woman(think Carlton from fresh Prince, RG3, Urkel). The thing is acting like this is not alpha or badass, it's just ****ing geeky so they don't pull PERIOD.

Catergorie 2: Alpha male type who is neither ghetto nor Uncle Tom, something in-between, he is just himself(think Will Smith, Samuel Jackson, Dwayne Johnson). They're not on the "liberal plantation"(look it up) that all blacks have to look and act a certain way, but unlike the uncle toms they're not a betafied, geeky, sissy about it.

But since there are more beta males in society so the first scernario will always be more common, especially since most men are sissies these days. But, minorities have to break stereotypes if they want to pull those upper tier white hoes.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Royal_T said:
That's actually 3 categories, lol.

But yeah, you speak the truth. I'm amazed at how consistently you see certain black dudes with either heavy set and/or rather ugly, white women.

And yes, there are certainly black dudes who have an identity apart from fitting into one of the pre-assigned stereotypical black male identities.

It's really crazy that people are so easily manipulated and brainwashed into accepting a particular stereotype, even if it's demeaning as f---.
Those Uncle Toms are manipulated and brainwashed so easily into acting that way because that's what beta males are. People who let others control their emotions actions. Then they wonder why the white girls won't **** 'em. Well no **** Sherlock. It does not come off as calibrated AT ALL, it comes off as forced and begging for value. Alphas give value and are calibrated and comfortable in all their own actions.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on man. I agree with what you're saying. I am taken aback myself when I got sucked into the 'matrix' programming, and have to shake myself free.

It's a hard path when you are trying to make your own way. But it's either that or enslavement.

Hustlaz Ambition said:
Those Uncle Toms are manipulated and brainwashed so easily into acting that way because that's what beta males are. People who let others control their emotions actions. Then they wonder why the white girls won't **** 'em. Well no **** Sherlock. It does not come off as calibrated AT ALL, it comes off as forced and begging for value. Alphas give value and are calibrated and comfortable in all their own actions.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Espi said:
Ha! I'm dating a blonde right now and sure enough she's 80% shaved down there.

Oh well I could give a shiat less. As long as they have a nice sets of t1ts and azz, I'm good. Beyond that they're really all the same to me. Blondes are blondes...fake, natural...it all LOOKS good to me.

One other tip for discerning a true blonde: look at her eyebrows. For some reason a lotta these chicks who dye their hair blonde don't dye their eyebrows.
Exactly. As you could tell, I'm just joking.

As long as she doesn't have a butch buzzcut, I'm not too fussy about her hair.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women are probably the most open to dating ALL ethnicities.

The kind of guy who can get the best looking white women is just like the white guys who get them. Smart, successful, good conversationalist, good looking, etc.

I have seen plenty of South Asian and East Asian men do just fine. They tended to be pretty "bro" though. Certainly more than most of their fellow Asians.