Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of men date good looking Blondes on the regular?

Reaction score
I have had success with cute brunettes, cute redheads, cute latin girls, and cute mixed race girls. My most recent lay was from this California blonde but I notice that out of all kinds of women out there, blondes give me the most rejections. The sex I had with the California Blonde was amazing and I think I want to start hooking up with cute and attractive blondes more often now.

What kind of guy do I have to be? What kind of game do I need?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Ambitious Player said:
I have had success with cute brunettes, cute redheads, cute latin girls, and cute mixed race girls. My most recent lay was from this California blonde but I notice that out of all kinds of women out there, blondes give me the most rejections. The sex I had with the California Blonde was amazing and I think I want to start hooking up with cute and attractive blondes more often now.

What kind of guy do I have to be? What kind of game do I need?

What kind of men date good looking Blondes on the regular?
Hugh Hefner.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a bottle of peroxide.

Ambitious Player said:

What kind of guy do I have to be?
What kind of game do I need?

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i've seen there is a very specific guy who gets with the 8-10 blondes. I usually do not see single blondes very often, unless they are the #yolo or club scene "bisexual" kinda girls.
Whenever i see a blonde girl who seems somewhat intelligent and professional, I know exactly the guys they will be with:
Short to average height semi-muscular guys in black D1ckies shorts, black Tapout tank top and black hat. This is like their uniform.

Generic seeming girls, get with generic seeming guys.
Not trying to sound negative at all, I can see why this makes sense.

I don't think any guy who works out and is into UFC will have a hard time getting girls.
but then a lot of those guys were raised around men, and have older brothers too, which makes a huge difference.

wow... they censored out D1ckies.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a retarded thread...blonde, brunette...purple..what's the difference, they are all women..

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if we are talking about boyfriend then they are usually tall , fit , white , with a car that show he is rich . that is usually where I found blondes with .
for hookup they are with a cool black guy .

Reaction score
evan12 said:
if we are talking about boyfriend then they are usually tall , fit , white , with a car that show he is rich . that is usually where I found blondes with .
for hookup they are with a cool black guy .
how about other races?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Canada I never seen blondes have LTR with non white , and if she is fattie or over 26 then you will see her with a black guy with 2 mixed race kids .
but for short term they try every thing . that is my experience in Canada .

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
white, rich, tall, pro-hormones and deer antler steroid sprays, afflictions shirts, drives lifted truck or other douchy ride etc.....

i personally dont even consider blondes an option

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh....those blondes.

For reference, I've only hooked up with two "hot" natural blondes. I prefer brunettes normally, but these blondes got me all worked up.

Blonde #1 - Duller than dish water, but smart as a whip. Works as nurse now and is marrying some Indian doctor. Great kisser, lousy lay.

Blonde #2 - Very entertaining, and comes from a rich family who lives on Lake Michigan. Sort of flighty and changes her mind on a dime a lot. She gets away with acting like a b!tch to almost everyone, but she was oddly loyal to me and attentive. Probably would have made a great wife, but I was partially AFC when I was with her and felt insecure - which probably led to her dumping me.

i'm pretty much a normal guy...so what did I do to bed them?

Blonde #1 was into my value and popularity. I had hot streak going with some beautiful women during college and she wanted a part of it. All I had to do was talk to her sporadically and she started following me around. Show low interest...and I became a challenge to her.

Blonde #2 was into my humor. She happened to pay attention to me while we were at party and I was cracking jokes because I was drunk. Right place, right time.

Hustlaz Ambition

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Non-white dudes especially black guys. Which is odd and ironic, because that kills the blonde gene off and makes it rarer. I don't know if its because white culture kiss blonde's ass so much that makes these chicks go with minorities, or the fact that minorities want a blonde white b!tch due to self hate.

What kind of guy do you have to be? I'm guessing acting non-white would get the job done. Listen to rap or Chicano music and dress in manner that makes you appear "hard". Most whites that are with blondes that I have seen appear to have some facial hair or tattoo of some kind.

Reaction score
expos said:
Ahh....those blondes.

For reference, I've only hooked up with two "hot" natural blondes. I prefer brunettes normally, but these blondes got me all worked up.

Blonde #1 - Duller than dish water, but smart as a whip. Works as nurse now and is marrying some Indian doctor. Great kisser, lousy lay.
Indian like dot or feather?

Reaction score
Hustlaz Ambition said:
Non-white dudes especially black guys. Which is odd and ironic, because that kills the blonde gene off and makes it rarer. I don't know if its because white culture kiss blonde's ass so much that makes these chicks go with minorities, or the fact that minorities want a blonde white b!tch due to self hate.

What kind of guy do you have to be? I'm guessing acting non-white would get the job done. Listen to rap or Chicano music and dress in manner that makes you appear "hard". Most whites that are with blondes that I have seen appear to have some facial hair or tattoo of some kind.
Well man I live in SEC Country, never seen an attractive blonde with a minority before. Whether he be black or latino.

Reaction score
expos said:
Indian Dot.
wow some hope for Indian guys out there afterall

I have seen so many pretty nurses that are White and so many Indian doctors, never seen the two hook up though, sad state of affairs for Indian guys I guess.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have NEVER seen an attractive white woman with an Indian or asian man before.

I rarely see black men with attractive white women, but the few who are were typically over 6 feet tall and had basketball player physiques. 90% of the black guys are with the castoff fatties/uglies that the white guys don't want.

I see chubby white guys with HB9's on their arm all the time.