Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Kind of Clothes Do You Wear?

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
Yet... more stereotypes... what does a "thug" look like exactly? It's people with that kind of mentality that I like to piss off on a daily basis. It always makes me laugh when I watch women grab their purses or people (especially in upper class surburbia) look @ me funny because I look like a "thug" (whatever one looks like) If they only knew that the biggest crime I have ever committed was stealing candy @ ten, I don't smoke or drink, I attend the 8th best business real estate school in the country, and I'm probably a better kid then half of their kids who they tell to stay away from "guys like me." People really ought to grow up, and get over this first impression bull****.

The Matrix: Reloaded
Very true man. :cool:

jaye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just basically try to be myself, if you look nice you'll get a lot more compliments then if you look like the fad for the time ("thug style" as people call it), Looking nice always goes over well with the ladies, but if you don't want to stand out, just wear ecko and sean jean (no offense to anyone).

Remember, guys might think being trendy is the way to dress, but a chick much rather prefers a guy who dresses to kill.
I live in a mostly white area, upper middle, and most of the people that hang around here dress Abercrombie, Aeropostle, even Skater.

I'm Chinese and grew up NY/Jersey and Cali, so my sense of style has been pretty much the same since I was a lil child - urban influenced.

But I guess it all depends on where you live, what's the environment like, and to over-generalize like "all wanna-bes wear ecko" ain't completely correct.

My growing-up, being influenced by the street-racing, night-club, hip-hop lifestyle of S. Cali is different from yours, so now that I'm taken out of my element, I make the exact opposite observation as you.

It all depends, style is an acquired taste, not something that can be gained by going out and buying a new wardrobe.

Peace.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shirts: I have all kinds of different stuff. I wear IZOD polo's (green and white striped), button down polyester hawaiian shirts, Christian t-shirts (I have a 9-11 shirt made by the school's Christian Club that has hand-prints painted in red and blue. Instant kino magnet!), saying shirts (like Overly Caucasian, do not place on a dance floor), Padres and Lake Elsinore Storm shirts, and various stuff like that.

Pants: Tight black pants (2 pairs), medium black chinos, loose blue camo zip-off-to-shorts pants, medium-to-loose red shorts, and various pairs of medium jeans shorts.

Shoes: I don't even remember.

Scent: Axe Kilo, or Jovan Musk. Occasionally Polo by Lauren.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my own style... I call it "Stoner 2003." It's somewhere between skater and preppy. I wear baggy jeans, T-shirts (which I'm famous for the sayings/symbols on), sometimes a nice sweater. I wear a silver chain necklace, I'll get a matching watch when I have the $$$.