Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Kind of Clothes Do You Wear?

jaye

Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible has a few articles dealing with appearance, and specifically what to wear, etc. What kind of clothes do you wear? Share your ideas, experiences, if you gotten comments, what styles you have had success with, etc.

Me:

Shoes:

AF1s, Jordans, Addidas Classics, Lugz (boots)

Pants/Shorts:

Timberlands, Interstate, Various NBA shooting pants, shorts, ****ies

Tops/Shirts:

Various NBA/MLB throwbacks,jerseys, Enyce, Timberlands, Sean John, Roca Wear, Tommy Hilfiger

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wear things that nobody else wears , but not so noticable that every body knows what i wear!!

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes

All white air force ones
White/blue air force ones (with burberry on them)
Classic timbz
Grey swamp timbz
Adiddas slippers

Jeans

Epik
Enyce
Vibez
Aero

Shirts

Large white blank t's
Authentic Jordan Throwback jersey (1986, my only one, they cost too much!)
Iverson (Black with red and white) swingman jersey
Enyce t's
Burberry t's
A few button down shirts
South Pole/Sean John hoodie (it's still cold on the east coast)

Head Gear

Fitted hat's to match shirt/jersey color's
Headbands (black/red, white gets too dirty)

DJMaC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jordan throwback jersey? Whos the manufacturer?

Anyways, I wear alot of sneakers...

Shoes: AF1s, Jordans (no jumpman, only signature and retro), Dunks, Air Max 90s, Air Max 95s, Adidas Forums, Adidas Superstars, bunch of others..lots of European/Japanese exclusive colorways cuz I like to be different haha

Jeans: Polo Jeans, a couple Gap but mostly Polo Jeans

Tops: Lacoste, Polo by Ralph Lauren, Polo Sport, Polo Jeans Co. Those are the two brands I frequent. I also have items from Nautica, Zoo York, Gap, Banana Republic, and rack of miscellaneous clothing.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to just wear like a pair of gap jeans and a t-shirt of some sort, but lately I've changed my style to be more preppy and have received some very good responses. Back when I first started dressing more preppy I went to a basketball game and the two hottest girls in my grade came over to me and started telling me how great I looked. As you can probably guess, I'm still dressing that way. :D However I also like to wear weird t-shirts that nobody else has. :)

K

Kaholo

Depends on your style

Each person has a different body type and way of life so you really need to choose clothing that makes you look... well.. you.

I for example am a so cal boy and so Abercrombie fits my laid back style pretty well. American Eagle Outfitters also works, cheaper than Abercrombie and has pretty much the same clothing. To top it off i either wear a pair of semi-leather sandals or puma's. Of course this is so cal that im talking about so i can wear this stuff all year long no problem. Not to mention, abercrombie stuff tends to look best on guys that are a little on the taller side and who have fairly skinnier/cut physiques since most all the shirts are tight and skin hugging.

Hope that helps

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Clothes? Clothing is evil. I don't wear clothes. :)
I feel sorry for the people who see you, haha.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go from casual to preppy...

Today I wore:
-Gap striped long-sleeve button-up with the sleeves rolled to below my elbow, tucked into a pair of...
-Esprit khakis

Tomorrow im gonna wear:
-white Esprit Polo
-'aged' Hash jeans

All my clothes are sizes mall, so nothing baggy for me... I dont like hiding all the hard work i put into working out, even if I am a tad bit skinny. Im not skinny, im 'toned' ;)

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes:
Black deerskin dress shoes
Brown Dockers Boots
*buying a pair of Berkinstock shoes, probably brown*
Birkenstock Sandles [hard sole, light brown leather]
3 year old Adidas Classics

Accesories:
Skagen Titanium watch
2 Express Puter Rings, made with matchign styles
[Expensive ass] leather wallet, dark brown
Black and Brown belts from Express

Pants:
Dockers [white tan stone black... 2 of each color ;)]
Express + lee jeans

Shirts:
Silk Dress Shirts from Van Huessen [donno how to spell it, its a brand]
Dress shirts from Express
Izod Polo's
Random ribbed T's made of streachy/sexy materials

Man, if your gonna look good, you gotta shop when **** is on sale. My wardrobe is easily over 1.5k, but I spent about 800 bucks on it.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Clothes? Clothing is evil. I don't wear clothes. :)
Originally posted by crazykid
I feel sorry for the people who see you, haha.
Want a hug?

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a fairly experience MLMer, so I where expensive clothes. I wont get into detail because last time I did, it started a moronic debate that I wouldnt care to go through again. But nearly 90 percent of my clothes are Italian made designer names where at one time, I couldnt even pronounce them. :)

I wear them for business, but the girls see the money and its just a nice bonus.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Man, if your gonna look good, you gotta shop when **** is on sale. My wardrobe is easily over 1.5k, but I spent about 800 bucks on it. [/B]
Yea this is soo freaking true, for most of my life I didn't dress good at all, then one time i hit a store when it was getting rid of its winter stuff and I was set for the next winter, and when they get rid of their summer stuff I will be there too!

I rock mostly labeled stuff
SNEAKS: Adidas all blacks, grey nike uptowns, white/babyblue jordans, all white kicks, and some Lugz boots
JEANS: I don't really go for name brand jeans too much cuz the shirts are soo baggy that u can't see the logo and you paid like 20 xtra dollars 4 nothin... I got mecca jens, raw blue, hilfigure
SHIRTS:I just get wutever in this department, some rip off rap shirts, mecca, enyce, fubu, sean john, I think the shirt is way more important because that is what you see.
ACCESORIES: I think this is more important than most people think. If you look at music videos everyone has these, whether it be watches, chains, headbands, doo rags, fitted caps, bandannas, stocking caps,necklaces or wutever. I almost always have an accsesory on because it adds to the overall effect

sirmackalot2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoes: blue & white AF1's, white kswiss classics
Pants: Johnny Blaze, Sohk, Akademics
Shirts: all white tee, Akademics, Rocawear, Sohk, Johnny Blaze, Avirex

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear white shirts of one sort or another, the pride of my wardrobe is an etiene ozeki shirt- which is just a tad fly. And usually a nice pair of faded jeans. I always roll the sleaves up on the shirt tho, I dunno why, it just looks SO much better. In winter I go for quite tigt fitting tops.

Just a thing for a bit of a debate- would you guys agree with me that light, colourful clothes make you seem more confident, whereas dark clothes mostly black, make you seem like an introvert? This is partially the reason I roll my sleaves up, show a bit of skin! Seriously- I look at myself in the mirror with a dark long leaved shirt, or some baggy ****, and I look rele shy! Its wierd, you wear something colourful, and I think white counts with that, and it looks like you'd give a totally different first impresson.

Just food for thought...

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you what I don't wear:

Ecko
Rocawear
Raccoon
Phat Farm

I try to not look like a thug. So I stick with Old Navy or whatever I happen to like.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best things about being black is that we have like 5 million sterotypes about us. My clothing style is about as wierd as everything else about me. I love to have fun with my style. Whenever I'm going to middle-upper class suburbia (where my girlfriend lives) I love to wear my baggy jeans and a "urban" shirt... then be driving down the street bumping some Marilyn Manson (Golden Age is a sweet album) or Linkin Park... the looks on people's faces is hilarious. Or whenever I'm in the hood... I'll wear some of my Banana Republic slacks and shirts with some loafers... again reactions are hilarious.

I try to not look like a thug.
Yet... more stereotypes... what does a "thug" look like exactly? It's people with that kind of mentality that I like to piss off on a daily basis. It always makes me laugh when I watch women grab their purses or people (especially in upper class surburbia) look @ me funny because I look like a "thug" (whatever one looks like) If they only knew that the biggest crime I have ever committed was stealing candy @ ten, I don't smoke or drink, I attend the 8th best business real estate school in the country, and I'm probably a better kid then half of their kids who they tell to stay away from "guys like me." People really ought to grow up, and get over this first impression bull****.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well having a good sense of style is important, when you dress youself you need to think,

Am i doing this to impress other guys or girls?

A lot of people will dress like what they think "thugs" dress like, and thats their choice, but, when you do that, most girls don't like it
A good way to dress is formal but casual, but like all people, their opinions vary, so be yourself.

I usually wear polos, blue mostly (goes with my eyes), then a pair of jeans, loose but not baggy, or a pair of slacks, mostly neutral colors. Don't have colors match (Black/black, grey/grey, etc). And a pair of semi-formal shoes (like sketchers) Black or brown are good (Chicks always compliment on your shoes, you might not notice them, but they do)

My favorite stores are Express (or structure depending if they made switch yet), Anchor Blue, and some gap.

The express line of clothes is very expensive (65 dollars for a pair of pants :eek: so i try to keep those to a minimum, anchor blue is not as expensive, but still good. The things i like about these stores is the softness of the clothes, THey have spandex in them so it gives a tight feeling without being restricting.

I just basically try to be myself, if you look nice you'll get a lot more compliments then if you look like the fad for the time ("thug style" as people call it), Looking nice always goes over well with the ladies, but if you don't want to stand out, just wear ecko and sean jean (no offense to anyone).

Remember, guys might think being trendy is the way to dress, but a chick much rather prefers a guy who dresses to kill.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well now that i explained a good way to dress, i'll say what i normally wear.

Shoes:
Sandals in the summer, either flip flop or strapped
DC Skate shoes when i'm feeling informal, cause i don't skate anymore
Sketchers Alley Cat Black

Pants:
Express Boot cut jeans
Express Carpenter Jeans
Anchor Blue Slacks (Khaki, black, and grey)

Shorts:
Whatever i have around, sale stuff mostly, i just act comfortable in summer

Shirts:
Express Shirts: Blue
Anchor Blue: Black and red
Summer attire: low flair shirts

Accesories:
Skagen Titanium with mesh band
Black leather belt with silver buckle

Scent:
Polo Sport Cologne or DKNY