Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What it means when we write a full page essay on a relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we spend all this time and focus anylysing and breaking down a relationship dynamic of a woman were interested in, it means we should be ignoring her.

It means her Interest level is too low and that were chasing.

It means our priorities are not in the right order.

It means when we think about her and the situation that we've made her the center of our universe.

It also means we won't be fvcking her, and if we currently are it's likely to start waining to nothing.

We need to be so into our lives that she's Wondering about us. Analyzing us. Chasing us. Worrying about us.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When we spend all this time and focus anylysing and breaking down a relationship dynamic of a woman were interested in, it means we should be ignoring her.

It means when we think about her and the situation that we've made her the center of our universe.

It also means we won't be fvcking her, and if we currently are it's likely to start waining to nothing.

We need to be so into our lives that she's Wondering about us. Analyzing us. Chasing us. Worrying about us.
You have too much time on your hand

You put way too much importance on the chick.

I always found it "shady" that people could write "entire-detailed field reports" . How do you remember all of that? Did you take note in the bathroom?

Myself, can barely remember when the date was lol. (I am so self-absorbed like that). I just remember "général stuff" .

Someone who remembers détails, means the interaction was really important for him. (Or he got phénoménal memory but memory is stronger when passion is in).

The more you analyse, the more you get lost in your thoughts, it affects your behaviour and make it clear you are in ONEITIS, which make the girl run.

Interactions have to come natural.

I am a unnatural about dating.. It took me alot of try-fail, alot of work to make myself more "natural" and learn how girls work (they do have a général guildeline) and when to strike on the hot iron. Still, Von is not perfect and miss social cues once in a while.

The approach to improving, is the same as sales (improving your sales skills).

1. Remember the good stuff you did
2. Remember your success only
3. Why i am here or why i am doing this
3. What did i do right?
4. How can i improve ?
5. When is my next "sale/date/approach" occasion to close ?

It's vital to have a "field report" but it should be a "field report about YOU" and how YOU managed to get (fail or not) to your goal with the girl/client.

Yes, so be selfish, go out there.. Expérience is key. Learn from interaction by asking yourself the right questions (point above).

You know in sales or in consulting or any business that is "contract/sales" (Law, engineering, accouting). There is 2 type of "person-corporate" :
1. The technical (the expert - know it all)
2. The relational (PR-salesman)

Who makes the most money ? Number 2: the relational - the salesman - the PR.

Salesman are the people who makes the most money in the world.. They have the high ratio of 6 income figures of any profession.

Why the Lawyer/engineer/accountant PR-Sales makes the most money? Cause he brings in the Money/Contract/Client.

The Relational Worker.. Meet people and Close them, than he gets the Technical to do the job for him. So he get to have a product to show.

The relational-worker job is to built confiance and sell emotional Connectivity to the clients. That's also what PickUp/Dating is about.

The relational-worker as basic/general knowledge of what he's "offering" (what the Technical guy an expert at) but he sure can sell it.

I see it times and times again among my firm and my client business. The people in sales who make the most money are people who sales, they are the people who are constantly meeting clients (plate/gf/ltr) or prospect (date)

The Technical people get lose in too much détails for them to close the client. They usually self-absorbed they lose the goal. But they the people who work on the the stuff salesman bring.

Long post, thanks for reading. Good thread.

Overall, you need to meet, you need to be out there and get the date, you need to learn from your interactions (learn about what you did, not the réaction of the girl).

The best salesman or athlète, have a closing ratio between 10 to 30% average... You know why they the best? Cause even with the 10% or 30%, they have numbers, they meet potential client/date all the time.

Ex: You go on 1 date a week(saturday)... 4 a month.... 48 date a year! That's at 30% lay rate...14.4 girls a year of new sex. Now if you do 3 dates a week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), it's 12 date a month, 144 date a year... At 30% lay rate: 43.2 new girl sex...

Notice: 144 date a year at 10% sex rate.. Is 14.4 girls. So with number your % still is better than those with 1 date a week (low number).

The thing is.. The guy with numbers get better and better by expérience but also by his state of mind! The guy aligned with 3 dates in his week, doesnt care or doesnt put importance on the flake (client, prospect, date)... People will flake..

However the guy with 3 dates, still has 2 dates left (after 1 flake). While the guy with 1 date a week, if he gets flake on... Well he has nothing for the week (and wonders what to do now). Who you think between the 2 guy has more stress/oneitis? The lonely one with fewer numbers

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm usually very good at this frame initially, my problem is a year or more down the line when she stops chasing and I've attached, then it's like "wtf". At that point, your will feel the pain of loss.
Agreed, that's the hardest part of the " game" or "human relationship" ... People hâte losing or falling but there is something worst than losing/failing.... betrayal... Betrayal.

Losing, Failing, Betrayal are all bad... And what makes it worst? Questioning!... Its not knowing WHY!

People need reasons, they can deal with all négative stuff or good stuff if they have REASON/MEANING/WHY.

Except, it's so rare to get the WHY... Hence you always left wondering. Here lie the importance of détaching yourself from the Why... Or getting it

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, we red pill men know why, new guy, new options, systemic rigged game. It's almost worse than the confusion we had before this dark knowledge.
Good point. Now, you getting the otherside of the ego.

You knew it all, yet WHY!

You must detach... You know WHY! (You knew the theory, you applied practice... It didnt give the results... why?... You missed out somewhere.. The wrong girl or you did something wrong).

Now, WHY! Review and find what you did GOOD and what you should IMPROVE

It's much better than "tourmentin yourself in a bad/negative ego trip" .

Detach yourself from the WHY of the other... Find your WHY inside. Let go and focus on the good stuff

Succesful people are more succesful cause they have "good scénario" ... Unsuccesful are more bad/worse and Unsuccesful cause they replay in their brain, the failures- the lost.

Attach yourself to the good, the good you. You cant control the market, you can only play yourself (control you).

Winners make the best of what they have, in the market they are given, they see the good. They know, Winners are the ones who play what they control (themselves)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, dates and sex aren't that interesting to write a long azz Field report.
In
I always felt thesame way. I only really start posting here when I'm back in my AFC ways. Whenever I'm doing good you'll rarely see me here.
I predict that's over 50% of us... When it's flowing it's nothing to talk about. One should pop back once in a blue moon to give status up dates to give a little hope for others.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
In

I predict that's over 50% of us... When it's flowing it's nothing to talk about. One should pop back once in a blue moon to give status up dates to give a little hope for others.
Right now I'm on a drought and my life has been going down like I'm in quicksand. So I have been posting more frequently.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm on a drought and my life has been going down like I'm in quicksand. So I have been posting more frequently.
Have to put new good memories in and not focus on the old bad memories.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Good job @mrgoodstuff

More men should hv this mindset. That's the positive mindset.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I always felt thesame way. I only really start posting here when I'm back in my AFC ways. Whenever I'm doing good you'll rarely see me here.
When u r doing good its because you think you hv found the "one".

Then u r back here because the "one" is not the "one".

When u hv the "one" mindset, then ur primary focus is her. Women should be a secondary mission for all men. A men's primary mission is on himself 1st, always.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol writing a full page about a particular relationship tells me that you invested quite the energy, thoughts and emotions into the chick.

AriMamba

Don Juan
Reaction score
When u r doing good its because you think you hv found the "one".

Then u r back here because the "one" is not the "one".

When u hv the "one" mindset, then ur primary focus is her. Women should be a secondary mission for all men. A men's primary mission is on himself 1st, always.
But is kinda natural to put energy into something you care. That’s the worst thing in this dating game. That you let your guard down one second and now you pay for it for the next months. While she already moved on. And if i do move on the next girl shemight do the same if I’m not at least dating other girls. Sheet

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I always found it "shady" that people could write "entire-detailed field reports" . How do you remember all of that? Did you take note in the bathroom?

Myself, can barely remember when the date was lol. (I am so self-absorbed like that). I just remember "général stuff" .

Someone who remembers détails, means the interaction was really important for him. (Or he got phénoménal memory but memory is stronger when passion is in).

The more you analyse, the more you get lost in your thoughts, it affects your behaviour and make it clear you are in ONEITIS, which make the girl run.

Interactions have to come natural.

I am a unnatural about dating.. It took me alot of try-fail, alot of work to make myself more "natural" and learn how girls work (they do have a général guildeline) and when to strike on the hot iron. Still, Von is not perfect and miss social cues once in a while.

The approach to improving, is the same as sales (improving your sales skills).

1. Remember the good stuff you did
2. Remember your success only
3. Why i am here or why i am doing this
3. What did i do right?
4. How can i improve ?
5. When is my next "sale/date/approach" occasion to close ?

It's vital to have a "field report" but it should be a "field report about YOU" and how YOU managed to get (fail or not) to your goal with the girl/client.

Yes, so be selfish, go out there.. Expérience is key. Learn from interaction by asking yourself the right questions (point above).

You know in sales or in consulting or any business that is "contract/sales" (Law, engineering, accouting). There is 2 type of "person-corporate" :
1. The technical (the expert - know it all)
2. The relational (PR-salesman)

Who makes the most money ? Number 2: the relational - the salesman - the PR.

Salesman are the people who makes the most money in the world.. They have the high ratio of 6 income figures of any profession.

Why the Lawyer/engineer/accountant PR-Sales makes the most money? Cause he brings in the Money/Contract/Client.

The Relational Worker.. Meet people and Close them, than he gets the Technical to do the job for him. So he get to have a product to show.

The relational-worker job is to built confiance and sell emotional Connectivity to the clients. That's also what PickUp/Dating is about.

The relational-worker as basic/general knowledge of what he's "offering" (what the Technical guy an expert at) but he sure can sell it.

I see it times and times again among my firm and my client business. The people in sales who make the most money are people who sales, they are the people who are constantly meeting clients (plate/gf/ltr) or prospect (date)

The Technical people get lose in too much détails for them to close the client. They usually self-absorbed they lose the goal. But they the people who work on the the stuff salesman bring.

Long post, thanks for reading. Good thread.

Overall, you need to meet, you need to be out there and get the date, you need to learn from your interactions (learn about what you did, not the réaction of the girl).

The best salesman or athlète, have a closing ratio between 10 to 30% average... You know why they the best? Cause even with the 10% or 30%, they have numbers, they meet potential client/date all the time.

Ex: You go on 1 date a week(saturday)... 4 a month.... 48 date a year! That's at 30% lay rate...14.4 girls a year of new sex. Now if you do 3 dates a week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), it's 12 date a month, 144 date a year... At 30% lay rate: 43.2 new girl sex...

Notice: 144 date a year at 10% sex rate.. Is 14.4 girls. So with number your % still is better than those with 1 date a week (low number).

The thing is.. The guy with numbers get better and better by expérience but also by his state of mind! The guy aligned with 3 dates in his week, doesnt care or doesnt put importance on the flake (client, prospect, date)... People will flake..

However the guy with 3 dates, still has 2 dates left (after 1 flake). While the guy with 1 date a week, if he gets flake on... Well he has nothing for the week (and wonders what to do now). Who you think between the 2 guy has more stress/oneitis? The lonely one with fewer numbers
Very good @Von

And just when I thought that it was hopeless being in SS, out comes this.

I noticed changes in @mrgoodstuff too

Mindset changes.

Keep it up guys!

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you have true abundance you will also have an abundance mindset. Anyone who types out a thread based on one particular chick doesnt have either.
Its oneitis at its finest.

I will admit that I have done this in the past. When we only have one (or sometimes two) options it is easy to get fixated on one chick and hit the panic button when you dont have many options at your fingertips. Over the past few years I have realized that if one chick acts goofy or starts playing games, I ignore and move on. I do this because I know there are others right around the corner to add to my selection of plates.

I normally dont eliminate good plates. I let them eliminate themselves (as I have said for some time, I dont burn bridges).

When you feel as if a chick has you to the point of wanting to write on SS about her, the best thing you can do is implement silence and distance and see what happens while you drum up her replacements.

Dancore

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that I have wrote an essay on the similar topic in college formy psychology classes. It was very difficult for me to write objectively about relationships, but this is writing assignment for college, not my biography. I then wrote several versions of this essay. One essay was personal experiences after breaking up 2 years relationship, it helped me put my thoughts in order. The other two drafts were college writing assignment, but both seemed poorly argued, illogical, and poorly written to me. This was my first time using EssayEdge. These guys read my drafts and helped me choose the best parts of each. Then professional editor helped me make my text better and more structured. I then got a high score for this writing assignment, and it's a bit like writing tutor because I got a lot of helpful tips and tricks to improve my writing skills.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

An absolutely righteous post, I salute you, my friend....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Glad someone dug this up.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
I'm usually very good at this frame initially, my problem is a year or more down the line when she stops chasing and I've attached, then it's like "wtf". At that point, your will feel the pain of loss.
Are you me?

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm naturally very perceptive, and analytical, so I tend to look deeply into everything. So I can't waste time with women I can't figure out, because I don't know how to turn the introspect off

lol that's me, I could type out a full essay on any date or interaction with a woman, and it'd be very descriptive, because I'm just a good writer, and I have great memory. I tell stories in great detail to my friends all the time. I remember things people told me years ago, and they don't even remember saying it.