"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #1

All (13) Like Like (13)

    1. Like

      Theoneaboveall

      Don Juan 28
      • Messages
        58
      • Reaction score
        19
    2. Like

      The Duke

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        6,513
      • Reaction score
        11,403
    3. Like

      logicallefty

      Moderator 52 From Northeast Florida, USA
      • Messages
        6,000
      • Reaction score
        5,151
    4. Like

      TonyTenner

      Senior Don Juan 43
      • Messages
        252
      • Reaction score
        186
    5. Like

      Xenom0rph

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,907
      • Reaction score
        2,437
    6. Like

      Aeterna

      Don Juan 33
      • Messages
        35
      • Reaction score
        54
    7. Like

      AttackFormation

      Master Don Juan 33 From Sweden
      • Messages
        4,062
      • Reaction score
        3,617
    8. Like

      17 shots

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        1,106
      • Reaction score
        1,018
    9. Like

      Spaz

      Banned
      • Messages
        8,337
      • Reaction score
        6,878
    10. Like

      IKO69

      Master Don Juan 43 From Miami, FL
      • Messages
        1,184
      • Reaction score
        1,088
    11. Like

      Von

      Master Don Juan 37
      • Messages
        2,189
      • Reaction score
        1,221
  • Loading…
Top